Newly established Polish convenience store for sale
- Asking Price: £21,000 +SAV
We are advised that the business has generated a turnover in the region of £50,000. Further financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06351
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06351
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Super Sam Savanah which is a newly established convenience store with a rapidly growing reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a local business in an area teeming with customers which offers considerable growth potential for a new owner.
The business was founded by the current owners in 2021 when they spotted an opportunity in the area for a traditional supermarket selling tradition Polish and local foods and beverages ,they had great plans for the business but are now having to sell, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only because of a need to concentrate on their other business interests. They are keen to see their beloved grocery shop pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take it to the next level.
The business sells a range of English, European, South African and Polish, general groceries and household items. The business also stocks a comprehensive range of cold drinks and is becoming known for its freshly baked breads and pasties. A considerable amount of money has been spent by the vendors in their plan to offer their customers a pleasant shopping experience and the business already has an impressive number of regular customers, many of whom are known on a first name basis by the owners who are popular and well respected members of the local community.
The business is proud of its 5 star hygiene rating, and it also benefits from an alcohol licence.
The sale will include the company website (supersamsavanah.com) and Facebook page and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet along with impressive reviews.
Scope to Improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign, a leaflet drop locally yields good results
- Update the existing website
- Explore additional income streams such as parcels, Lotto etc
- Extend the opening hours
- Introduce a customer loyalty scheme.
- Ideal owner managed or partnership
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Current owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- A real opportunity for a new owner to increase sales and profit significantly. The business is growing at an impressive pace as it becomes more established
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
We are advised that the business is ran and managed by both owners.
The business hours are -
Monday – 8:30am – 7:00pm
Tuesday – 8:30am – 7:00pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 7:00pm
Thursday – 8:30am – 7:00pm
Friday – 8:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday – 8:30am – 7:00pm
Sunday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Super Sam Savanah Polski Sklep is located in Loughborough.
Loughborough is a large market town in Leicestershire with a population in 2019 of 67,596. It is close to the Nottinghamshire border and at short distances from Leicester, Nottingham, East Midlands Airport and Derby.
The M1’s Junction 23 lies to the west of Loughborough. The north of the town can be accessed from Junction 24.
Local buses around Loughborough are operated by Arriva Midlands, Kinchbus and Centrebus
Super Sam Savanah is located in the centre of town and sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery.
Super Sam Savanah occupies the ground floor of a terraced retail unit is nicely presented and maintained and briefly comprises;
- Windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior, bespoke counter with generous wrapping area, till and card machine, perimeter shelving, central shelving gondolas, bread, cakes and pastries display, glass fronted chiller, open dairy chiller. The business has a monitored alarm system and a 4 camera CCTV system
We are advised that the business is being sold on a leasehold basis, with 4 years remaining on lease, which was granted in 2021. The rent is £650 per month.