Newly established takeaway business for sale
Please quote reference B05953
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Pepperwood Kitchen/ Bar N Grill, a thriving new food and bar concept established in 2020.
The exciting business opportunity is now being made available for sale due to the success of the business which is taking away the precious time she needs to spend with her young family.
Since opening the business, our client has constantly invested in developing the concept by updating the menu, adding a new bar, outside terrace and upgrading the first-floor commercial kitchen.
We are advised in the last six months, approx. a further £50,000 has been invested.
The business is focused on producing good food to have delivered, enjoy in the office or to enjoy in the newly refurbished dining area.
The current menu includes –
- Large choice of freshly cooked breakfasts
- Bagels, pastries, toast & hash browns
- Sandwiches, wraps, baguettes & panini’s
- Salad boxes, past boxes, jacket potatoes
- Healthy meal prep - inc. teriyaki chicken, curry’s, salmon, Montreal steak
- Cakes, brownies, muffins
- Starters – pan fried prawns, calamari, bread & olives, hummus.
- Hot chicken wraps
- New main course menu
- Choice of sides
- Draught lager, cocktails, beers & wines
- Organic Bean to cup coffees & Teas (use Crosby Beans)
- Large choice of cold drinks, milkshakes, juices & smoothies
- Just Eat
- Food Hub
The remaining 50% of sales are derived from people now dining inside the newly refurbished space.
We are advised now the average weekly sales are now £3-4,000 and increasing! The addition of the bar and evening menu is proven very successful. Our client is planning to increase the ‘Grill’ side of the menu due to customer demand and we believe this could take the business up to £10,000 per week.
The average spend per customer is now £10-20.
This is the only of this type and standard in the area and as a result the reputation has grown quickly. Customers attracted include local families, office workers, students and professionals looking for good quality and good value throughout the day and evening.
The business comes with excellent customer reviews including 5-star Facebook review score and 5.2/6 Just eat customer review score. Other advertising platforms include hirespace.com and scousecard.com.
Key Selling points include –
- Increasing sales
- New kitchen refit costing £20,000
- Refurbished dining/bar area – 40 covers (£10,000)
- New Bi-fold doors open into private terrace - 26 covers (£5,000)
- Potential to add a second dining space on the 1st floor
- Ideal central location on new business site
- A3 trading licence & Alcohol licence
- New evening menu proving very popular.
- Option to link with KBOX – this new delivery partner can significantly increase delivery orders within this area.
- Up to £20,000 available for Government kickstart programme
We are advised the weekly Turnover averages £10,000.
The owner would consider a share sale, subject to negotiation.
Please quote reference B05953
We are advised the business is run and managed by our client with the help of 6 part time staff members.
Tuesday to Sunday – 8am – 6pm
Friday & Saturday – 8am – 11pm
Pepperwood Kitchen/Kitchen Bar N Grill is located on the Meridian Business Village in Liverpool.
Meridian Business Village is a new site which lies at the heart of South Liverpool’s burgeoning commercial district which fronts onto Woodend Avenue, Hunts Cross.
The Business Park is only a short walk from Hunts Cross Retail Park which includes Asda, Boots, Halifax Bank.
Meridian Business Village is well located being just 6.5 miles from Liverpool City Centre, and 6 miles from the M57/M62 motorway junction. There are excellent public transport links from both Hunts Cross train station, and numerous bus stops along Woodend Avenue.
The business is surrounded by newly fitted offices to companies such as Riverside Home Ownership, AXAS, Premier care, Epica Health & Safety as well as a new nursery.
There is free customer parking directly outside.
The premises come’s with both Gas & Electric supply.
Ground floor includes –
- Bespoke wood cladded bar servery
- Wood cladded coffee station – with 2 x arm semi-automated coffee machine and 2 x coffee bean grinders
- 12 x social distanced velvet club chairs and white topped tables
- Self-serve open drinks chiller.
- Glass fronted heated display unit.
- Perspex protected service/display counter.
- Preparation unit with storage shelving
- Stainless steel fridges & Freezers
- Newly refurbished commercial kitchen
- Storage areas
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold with 4 years remaining on a 5-year renewable lease term paying £12,366 rent per annum combined.