Newly refurbished Desserts business for sale
- Asking Price: £99,950 +SAV
We are advised that during the 3 months the business was trading, they generated a turnover in the region of £45,000. Further financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06359
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06359
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Second Serving, a prestigious ‘turn-key’ desserts business that recently benefited from a £80,000 refurbishment.
The recently opened business is already achieving weekly sales of between £4,000 - 5,000.
The beautifully designed business is now being offered for sale due to ill health however our client will ensure a full business handover will be offered.
The sale of the business includes the following equiptment -
- 1 x Glass display cake fridge cabinet
- 1 x Glass display ice cream cabinet with 24 pots
- 1 x Under counter fridge
- 1 x Double door fridge
- 1 x Double door freezer
- 1 x Large chest freezer
- 2 x Storage racks
- 1 x Waffle maker
- 1 x Crepe maker
- 1 x Fresh orange juice machine
- 1 x Carpigiani ice cream machine
- 2 x Clendtec blenders with 4 jugs
- 1 x Ice cube maker
- 1 x Triple sauce warmer
- 1 x Double coffee machine
- 1 x Coffee beans grinder
- 2 x Serving counters with shelves
- 2 x Prep counters with shelves
- 1 x Epos with built in printer and cash drawer
- 1 x Microwave
- 1 x Speed oven
- 1 x Sony 75” tv
- 2 x Air conditions
- 7 x Tables
- 16 x Chairs
- 4 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Customer bin
- CCTV and alarm
- 1 x Back bar counter with drinks fridge, bin, hand wash sink, and storage cabinet built in
- 2 x pot wash sinks
- 2 x logo floor mats
- Branded packaging (2 size cold cups, 2 size hot drinks cups, 7” boxes, 2 size takeaway bags, napkins)
- Milkshakes - over 14 menu choices as well as option to choose your own topping (available in regular or large sizes)
- Waffles, Crepes & Pancake Stacks
- Premium Brownies
- Signature Donuts
- Cookie Dough
- Large choice of Ice creams - 1 to 4 scoops
- Hot Drinks
- Cold Drinks
Our client has partnered with Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
As you can see from the photos attached, our client has invested in the finest equipment which has all been recently installed. The decor, furniture and service area resembles many fine Italian gelato bars and is a cool area to relax in the hot summer months.
Key selling points -
- Exceptionally designed unit
- Enviable trading location
- New branded website
- New Facebook page (with 289 followers)
- New Instagram page (with 685 followers)
- Potential sales of £10,000 per week
- Fully branded packaging
- Individual menu
- Ideal ‘Franchise’ model opportunity
- Long lease in place
- Nil business rates payable
We are advised the business has 2 full-time and 3 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Tuesday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Wednesday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Thursday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Sunday – 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Second Serving occupies a sought after trading position on Rectory Gardens within the heart of Cheadle, Stockport.
The business sits centrally on a busy parade of local businesses which include several takeaways, restaurants, hair & beauty salons, post office, Tesco metro, interior design stores and butchers.
Cheadle is an affluent suburb on the outskirts of historic Cheshire, it borders Cheadle Hulme, Gately, Heald Green and Cheadle Heath in Stockport and East Didsbury in Manchester.
The area is accessed just off junction 2 of the M60 and connected via the A560 to the A34 Cheshire link road.
There are some limited parking spaces directly outside (1 hour free parking) as well as a larger pay and display car park within 2 minutes’ walk.
Nearest mainline station is Gatley.
Front pavement area - space for 8 people
Internal sitting area - space for 14 people
Open plan service area
Rear preparation/storage area
Staff store area
1 x staff car parking space
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 16 years remaining on the 20 year lease. The rent is £1,250 per month.