- Asking Price: POA
Turnover IRO- £6m for 2023.
- 100% share capital.
- Interested parties to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference number B07596.
Highly successful and lucrative off-framework nursing agency with established partnerships in place across private and public sectors and a history of excellent profits. The business is run entirely remotely with low overheads and operational costs making it ideally scalable and in the perfect position to thrive in new hands.
Established in the early 2020s, the business started from the owner’s home and quickly became the UK’s fastest-growing off-framework nursing agency.
Their aim from the get-go was to become one of the top nursing agencies in the country, with an ethos to be readily available and provide impeccable service for any staffing requirements, particularly in the last-minute supply of impassioned agency nurses of all grades and specialisms.
The company caters for a wide variety of specialisms, including nursing (all disciplines), children’s services, support staff, complex care, and primary care, among many others.
The business has developed and kept an excellent reputation since its inception during the pandemic, during which time it established long-lasting partnerships and trusted clients. A number of these partnerships are still in place, including with NHS Trusts across the country, schools, private healthcare providers, community hospitals, local authorities and mental health units.
In 2022-23 the business reached a new milestone, hitting the highest reported margins and quickest growth for off-framework. It now reports turnover of over £6m, a testament to the forward-thinking and highly ambitious strategies in place.
The business operates remotely. There is scope to improve marketing and sales strategy, by transferring some of the active calling responsibilities from the owner to other members of staff.
The business is now in an optimal position to grow as much as 20% a year, a goal that could be achieved in 3-4 years with the right marketing strategy in place and under supervision of new owners.
The business has several distinctive capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- Small with large profits: few staff members and modest operations, making increasingly large profits.
- Turnkey opportunity: the business is well-established and ready for the new buyer to take over.
- Promising financial profile, with turnover over £6m as per the 2023 accounts.
- Attractive to candidates due to its off-framework status, but with scope to become a framework agency if desired by the new owners.
- Working with staffing specialities, with trusted and reliable clients.
- Experienced and loyal team.
- Dependable income stream and agreed contracts, with 100% repeat business recorded over the past 12 months.
- Excellent digital assets and branding, including clean logo and website.
- Zero debt company, which has remained 100% profitable to date.
- Highly lucrative.
- Excellent reputation.
- Partnerships in place.
- Continue and further profitability.
- Expand scope.
- Become framework agency.
The business comprises of 6 members of staff..
The business operates all the year round.
The business operates fully remotely and is easily relocatable.
Remotely operated business.
Relocatable Business Only.