Online domestic appliance homeware and parts retailer
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06955
This sale consists of two mainly online retail businesses selling domestic appliances, homeware, parts and related products. The businesses are essentially one operation located in a warehouse / office space in the West Midlands, and together enjoy superb sales and well-established profiles on both Amazon and eBay.
There is much potential for further growth.
Founded over 30 years ago, this appliance, kitchenware, homeware, parts and clothing retailer has regularly adapted to a changing marketplace to grow its list of products and sales. It now derives the majority of its sales from both Amazon and eBay, via two related but independent business profiles. It enjoys an excellent relationship with Amazon and eBay and glowing customer reviews and is well-placed to grow its product list and profits.
The business premises consist of a warehouse, office space and trade counter, which attracts further sales.
- Two separate business listings on both Amazon and eBay, each with top seller status
- Excellent stock control processes enable the businesses to reposition and adapt their offer to grow profits
- Impeccable customer review profile attracts sales
- Experienced workforce will help ensure a smooth handover
- Solid supply chain and good relationship with blue chip providers
- Growing, lucrative B2B client base
- Increasing the growing B2B client list
- Developing higher margins through a more prominent website presence
- Increasing the stock range
- Complementing the online business with a bricks-and-mortar store (or stores)
Experience team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the West Midlands.
Operating out of a rented premises.
Business premises will be offered on a new lease, with terms to be agreed.