£0 £1000000
£0 £1000000

Picture Framing Business With Some Artwork Sales

Twickenham, Richmond upon Thames

< 1-5 >

Enlarge

Sold

£199,995

Ref: 14292 J

Leasehold

Overview

Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market one of London's most renowned and well established independent framers Just Good Frames. This is a long-established business first opening its doors in the 1960’s and taken over by our client in 1997. Now offered for sale due to our clients wish to retire. Our client and his team offers a full framing service and offer a large selection of frames, mounts and glass to perfectly display artwork, sports memorabilia, photographs and specialist items, large unique pieces to restoration of antique and cherished frames. A real turn key opportunity, the business is fortunate to have constant work from regulars and word of mouth. 70% of trade comes from domestic customers and 30% from commercial clients. 93% of the workload is framing services only and the remaining 7% from the sale of Artwork. A specialist in football shirt framing for both commercial clients and individual customers. Larger fine art pieces can be collected and frames restored. The shop also offers a wide range of modern pictures and paintings to buy. Members of the fine art trade guild. A new website could help increase the awareness to new customers moving into the area.

Turnover
2017 accounts show a turnover of circa £340,000, with a gross profit of 74%.

The business is owner ran (3 days a week), with help from 4 full time picture framers and 1 part time member of staff.

Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 5.30pm Saturday: 9.30am - 5pmSunday: Closed

Just Good Frames occupies a central trading position on Richmond Road, East Twickenham. The business sits alongside many other independent retailers including bespoke kitchen designers, interior shops, clothing shops, coffee shops and restaurants. This is one of the most desirable trading streets in south west London. Just Good Frames is centrally positioned between affluent Richmond and Twickenham and borders both the Thames and Richmond park. Our client’s customer base includes London, Surrey and Middlesex. The leafy affluent suburban area of south west London is approximately 10 miles southeast of central London and is famous as being the home of rugby union, its Victorian parks, Thameside bars and restaurants. As a result, house prices are near the top end for greater London and attracts a wealthy resident ideal for our client’s tyre of business. Nearest stations are St Margaret's main line station and Richmond tube and rail stations. There is 1 hour metered parking directly outside the business as well as some limited free parking in the adjacent streets.

Shop area – Framing displays to both sides, framed artwork and prints to the left, central customer consultation desk and storage. There are 4 x CCTV cameras (2 x front facing street and 2 x further internal), new alarm system and new fire alarm system. Work room – Central large work table with storage to both sides. Paint shed – Designated room for frames restoration and painting, includes fire safe paint store cupboard. Staff toilet. Staff kitchen area. Back shed – Used for sawing and building of bespoke frames. Equipment included - Gunnar xl mountcutter Brevetti prisma ce mitre sawCassese cs1999mxlHot press hgp360 vacuum pressMorso f mitre cutter Fletcher f3100 board and glass cutter Ademco hot press Fletcher f2100 48” mount cutter Gielle f1000Toggle press Charnwood w791 dust extractor 2 x compressors Omer 53.4 flexi point air stapler4 x Omer 4097.16 air staplers Omer 3G.16 air stapler3 x ingersol rand air drivers Fletcher multimaster Fletcher framemaster Inmes f1-150m flexi-point driver 2 x computers 2 x monitors2 x printers 2 x palm sanders 2 x air brad guns Assorted hand tools

Tenure
The business is being sold as a Leasehold opportunity. Renewable lease, new lease to be agreed. Original 15 year lease. Rent £20,600 per annum.

Similar Businesses For Sale

11

Well established Framing business for sale

Cambridgeshire

£250,000 +SAV

Discover Business

11

Framing Business With An Enviable Reputation

North Yorkshire

£485,000

Discover Business

13

Well Established Beauty Salon For Sale

Twickenham, Greater London

£165,000 +SAV

Discover Business

Need help to find your dream business?

Our buyer matching service can help, sign up today.

Find your dream business

    Sales Negotiator Photo

    Rebecca Oliver

    Sales Negotiator

    Popular business searches in the UK