Popular Italian restaurant based in Merseyside
- Asking Price: POA
- 2023 turnover £1,067,170
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07122
Offered for sale is a popular restaurant specialising in authentic Italian cuisine and serving both classic and contemporary dishes, from pasta, steak and seafood dishes through to stone-baked pizza.
Established in 2011 and located in a popular and affluent area of Merseyside, the business is a highly-rated restaurant specialising in authentic Italian cuisine. Priding itself on sourcing the freshest seasonal produce, the restaurant serves a combination of classic and contemporary Italian dishes, from pasta, steak and seafood dishes through to stone-baked pizza, and offers an extensive menu of discovery and popular wines.
The restaurant enjoys an impeccable reputation in the local eatery market, with an average rating of 4.5 on OpenTable and rave reviews on Google, OpenTable, Tripadvisor and Facebook, and has received plaudits for its ambiance, flavourful food, and excellent customer service.
Moreover, the restaurant has a number of gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- A remarkable financial profile, with a turnover of £1,076,170.00 a gross profit of £714,384.00 and an operating profit of (£19,525.00), as per the 2023 accounts;
- An established and loyal client base, alongside passing touristic trade;
- Impeccable reputation with excellent ratings on various review platforms;
- Attractive and well-equipped commercial property with outdoor and indoor seating and conspicuous branding;
- Ideally-located on a busy highway, in proximity to a number of tourist attractions;
- A pronounced online and social media presence;
- A highly skilled and experienced team of staff in place; and
- Ample scope for growth – for example, via an expansion of the menu, the introduction of longer opening hours, and a strong marketing drive.
- A proven history of profitability;
- Outstanding reputation in the market;
- Attractive commercial property;
- Ideally located;
- Established client base;
- Highly experienced team of staff; and
- Scope for growth.
- Future owners may wish to extend the restaurant’s opening hours and introduce a delivery service.
Further information can be made available upon request.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the North West of England.
Operating out of a rented premises.