Producers and retailers of hand crafted farmhouse furniture
- Asking Price: £89,995 +SAV
100% share sale
- Tenure: Leasehold
***Looking for a quick sale***
Please quote reference B07224
Offered for sale is a family-run farmhouse furniture business, specialising in the production and sale of custom-made dining tables and other furniture. Established 10 years ago, the business’ product range now includes farmhouse tables in a variety of woods, seating (painted chairs, oak chairs, benches and bar stools), sofas and armchairs, storage solutions, bespoke made-to-measure furniture, and other home furnishings. Tables are the company’s core product, with the “French Style” becoming increasingly popular amongst customers, and the vast majority of products are sold via the company’s well-designed website, with its online shopping facility.
Based in the South West, the growth-minded company distinguishes itself in the market by its ability to create tables to any size specification, using its adjustable frame-making templates, its solid beech frames, and its vast range of colour options. The company’s extendable tables/extensions are also crafted to consummate standards, and are designed to perfectly match the grain in the main table. The company is also committed to providing excellent customer service, offering a “no quibble return” option. For these reasons, the company has cultivated a faultless reputation, with a 5/5 rating on Reviews.io and a 4.9/5 rating on Google, and 100s of exceptional testimonials from happy customers.
Offering highly-rated and popular products, and benefitting from a buoyant home improvement market, the business also has a strong financial profile, with a turnover of £621,841 and an adjusted EBITDA of £90,498 in 2021.
Future owners will inherit:
- A strong financial profile, with year-on-year growth;
- Bankable USPs: a vast range of sizes and colours, solid beech frames, high-quality table extensions, durable hardwood designs, and attentive customer service;
- Strong branding, with a well-designed, modern website, and high-quality product photography;
- An online shopping facility;
- An impeccable reputation, with a 5/5 rating on Reviews.io and a 4.9/5 rating on Google;
- A high-end, wealthy client base;
- And significant growth potential, e.g. by expanding the product range, introducing overseas shipping (to the Irish market), bringing the products into retail outlets, and increasing brand exposure via social media.
- Highly-rated producers and retailers of hand-crafted solid hardwood furniture;
- A number of bankable PODs (Points-of-difference);
- Faultless 5-star reputation, with 100s of exceptional customer testimonials;
- Strong branding with a good digital presence, an online shopping facility and heavy investment in product photography;
- Healthy financial profile, with a turnover in excess of £600,000 in 2021;
- Significant scope for growth.
The shareholders having identified numerous areas for improvement, e.g. by expanding the product range, introducing overseas shipping (to the Irish market), bringing the products into retail outlets, and increasing brand exposure via social media.
The shareholders wish to pursue other interests, and have always had a 1-year exit plan in place.
Further information can be made available.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the South West of England.
Trading from a rented premises.
The business could, if required, be relocated.