Providers of bespoke and competitive transport, haulage and logistics solutions
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07089
The company provides a wide range of high-quality express transport services and international freight forwarding services across both the UK and Europe, including same- day delivery, road freight services, hanging garments transportation and exhibition and event deliveries.
Since its inception in 2011, the business has gone from strength to strength and boasts an impressive turnover of £2.1 million and an operating profit of £176,305 (as per the 2021 accounts).
The company provides a wide range of high-quality express transport services and international freight forwarding services across both the UK and Europe. With a head office in Bradford drivers located nationwide, the company is able to react quickly to every urgent order.
The company offers a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Road freight forwarding;
- Same day deliveries (across the UK and Europe) – this service comprises an immediate response by a dedicated driver;
- UK and European hanging garments delivery service – garments can be collected and delivered to warehouses and high street retail outlets; and
- Exhibition and event deliveries – transport solutions for the movement of exhibition items across the UK and Europe.
The company has a number of unique selling points which should recommend it to prospective buyers:
- 150 active clients, ensuring a good distribution of risk;
- Excellent turnover;
- Demonstrable growth – from £1.15m turnover in 2020 to £2.1m turnover in 2021;
- Commitment to company values of reliability, efficiency and transparency; and
- A specialised fleet of vehicles, including a wide range of vans, Lutons, 7.5T, 18T, 26T and Artics.
A number of growth prospects:
- Expanding the range of services to include warehousing and the consolidation of groupage loads;
- Increasing capacity by recruiting more drivers and expanding the fleet of vehicles;
- Shifting focus to freight forwarding.
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is located in the North East of England.
Operating out of a rented premised.