Providers of fire safety and detection services
- Asking Price: POA
- 2022 turnover IRO £2,300,000
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07083
The company specialises in the design, installation, commission and maintenance of fire detection and electrical safety systems across the West Midlands, offering a comprehensive range of services and products to a vast array of clients.
Established in the 2000s, the company specialises in providing fully accredited fire safety and detection services. The company works in conjunction with market-leading manufacturers to provide a truly comprehensive range of equipment and services, from emergency lighting, alarms and extinguishers through to lockdown systems and CAD design services. With over 20 years of experience serving businesses, schools, hospitals and public sector organisations across Birmingham and the West Midlands, the company has the expertise to deliver bespoke fire and electrical solutions to a variety of users.
The company offers a truly exhaustive range of services and products, including: fire alarms, emergency lighting, nurse call systems, fire extinguishers, access controls, risk assessments, fire stopping, CAD drawings, suppression systems, customer portals, PAT testing, refuge alarms, electrical works, gas detection systems, room integrity testing, data points, EMS installation, security systems, dry riser testing, bin room sprinkler testing, bin chute maintenance, aerial systems, and lockdown systems.
The company’s key credentials are –
- Value for money – straightforward, competitive pricing with no commissions of hidden costs involved;
- Strict compliance with industry rules and regulations;
- Reliability, with a 24/7 help-desk and fast call-outs; and
- 20-years of experience within the fire and electrical safety sector.
- Remarkable financial profile, with a turnover of £2.33 million and an operating profit of £359,485, as per the 2022 accounts;
- Long-standing relationships with clients, with the company providing servicing for all the local councils via a Facilities & Maintenance company;
- Contracted revenue via sub-contractor contracts;
- Experienced team of technicians, and an excellent management team;
- Fully BAFE, ECA, FSA and Safe Contractor accredited;
- Legislation-driven market;
- Excellent customer service record;
- Strong company values with regular involvement in local charities.
- A well-established and highly lucrative provider of fire detection and electrical safety systems;
- Impressive financial provider;
- Wide range of services and scope to expand within the facilities & maintenance sector;
- Contracted revenue and long-standing relationships with clients;
- Legislation-driven market;
- Highly experienced team of managers and technicians;
- A number of credentials, including strict compliance with industry rules and regulations, reliability and cost-effective fire and electrical safety solutions.
- Opportunity to introduce further facilities and maintenance services, such as CCTV installation, intruder alarm systems and handyman services’
- Opportunity to expand capacity, by recruiting a larger team;
- Opportunity to implement a more concerted marketing strategy, with a dedicated sales and marketing manager.
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the West Midlands.
Available upon further request.