Providers of independent fitness services
Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07143
The company offers a number of inter-related services within the fitness and wellness sector, including personal training and group fitness sessions based out of two independent gym locations, online remote coaching and workplace wellness services.
Established in 2013, Eleven Nexus is a multi-purpose business, with a number of different inter-related services:
- Gym management: Eleven Nexus operates its own independently-owned sites (CrossFit XI and Nexus M60), as well as providing service contracts to manage and operate gyms for clients.
- Wellness architecture: The company designs and builds “state of the art” wellness hubs, facilitating a culture of wellness within businesses.
- Project consultancy in wellness planning and strategy: The company assists in developing strategies for workplace wellness.
Based in Greater Manchester, Eleven Nexus is well-positioned within the emerging corporate well-being sector, with the UK corporate wellness services market estimated to be worth £490m (as of 2023), as businesses focus increasingly on corporate social responsibility, culture, health and well-being, and their relationship with positive business outcomes. The company has also exploited an increasing trend towards more bespoke, “artisan”, products and services within the fitness industry, and taps into the growing appetite for functional group training and performance gyms (e.g. CrossFit and F45).
Eleven Nexus has a number of important gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- A healthy financial profile, with reliable earnings and consistent growth; the company achieved a turnover of £155,322 in 2021, as the company builds back from the effects of Covid-19 lockdown restrictions;
- £51,000+ net profits forecasted for 2023;
- Multiple revenue streams, with high retention subscription revenue;
- Well-equipped gym facilities, situated in prominent locations;
- Nexus M60 also comes with a modern, artisan café attached, making it appealing to healthy-eating outlets who wish to expand and acquire an established gym brand;
- Sleek, modern and consistent branding across all business verticals;
- History of investment in technological infrastructure, with a high level of automation via the company’s website, apps, and other software;
- Strong social media and wider digital presence;
- Customer base that is loyal to the business brand, with a number of positive, influential testimonials and recommendations;
- Impeccable customer service record;
- History of partnerships with leaders within the fitness industry (e.g. Myprotein, MP Apparel, Lululemon, etc.);
- Straightforward onboarding process for subscriptions;
- Experienced, knowledgeable and reliable team of staff who can oversee day-to-day business operations, whilst allowing the owner to focus on strategies for expansion and growth;
- Ample scope for growth, e.g. by bringing on a trade partner, or adding other gym locations to current portfolio.
- A versatile company that has remained ahead of the curve in the personal and corporate wellness sector;
- Multiple revenue streams;
- £190,000 worth of assets;
- Strong, sleek branding across all business verticals;
- Well-developed technological infrastructure, and strong branding;
- Loyal customer base;
- Potential for relocation;
- Highly qualified and experienced workforce;
- Huge scope for growth.
- A buoyant fitness and wellness market, with a growing appetite for personalised, bespoke and artisan fitness products;
- Opportunity to implement a major marketing drive;
- Potential to add further gym locations to the company’s existing portfolio.
Experienced, knowledgeable and highly-qualified team of staff
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Eleven Nexus is located in Greater Manchester.
Operating from rented properties.