Providers of marquee and event equipment hire services
- Asking Price: POA
- Highly profitable business.
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06795
The company is a family-run business that specialises in marquee and event equipment hire, tailored to a wide variety of occasions. The company hires out a range of items – from marquees, tables and chairs through to red carpets, thrones and candelabras – and offers bespoke venue dressing.
Established over 30-years ago, the company is a family-run business that specialises in marquee and event equipment hire, tailored to a wide variety of occasions. Based in the North West, the company offers a comprehensive range of services, hiring out a range of items – from marquees, tables and chairs through to red carpets, thrones and candelabras – and offering bespoke venue dressing. With an extensive company-owned stock list, the business caters to events both big and small.
Throughout its long history, this thriving events business has developed an enviable and prestigious client base across a wide range of industries, including schools and universities, local councils, corporate businesses, NHS, and private parties and weddings. Amongst the company’s recent clients are a Premier League football club, ITV and United Utilities. The diversity of clients and industries, and recurring opportunities for long-term hires, ensure a good distribution of risk and stable revenue. Indeed, in 2020 and 2021, the business remained resilient in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic and its associated restrictions, becoming the preferred supplier for a vaccine company and a supplier for the NHS and various corporate organisations.
The company has developed an impeccable reputation for reliability and excellence within the market, with uniformly positive reviews on a number of platforms and numerous plaudits for surpassing expectations.
The business has a number of important gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- A healthy financial profile, with a turnover of £169,359 and an adjusted net profit of £141,000 in 2021;
- Well-established within the events and wedding market;
- A first-page Google listing and large social media following;
- Family-run with a reputation for reliability and excellence;
- An extensive stock list;
- An enviable client base and a high percentage of returning customers;
- Opportunities for long-term installation bookings;
- Women-led design;
- Scope for growth.
- Thriving events business;
- Extensive stock list;
- Reputation for show-stopping designs;
- Enviable customer base, with a number of prestigious clients;
- Healthy financial profile;
- Scope for growth.
- Expanding the company’s team of marquee builders;
- Extending the company’s range of services
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the North West of England
Trading from a rented premises.