Providers of Mercedes-Benz servicing and restoration services
- Asking Price: £649,995
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07112
The company is an independent Mercedes-Benz specialist, providing servicing and restoration services for both contemporary and classic models. Services range from MOT facilitations and auto-electrical work through to bare shell restorations.
Established in 1987, the company is an independent Mercedes specialist, providing servicing and restoration services for both current and classic models. Based in one of the home counties, the company boasts over 40-years’ experience of working exclusively on Mercedes cars, and its multi-skilled team of technicians are experts in the field.
The business offers a comprehensive range of services, including repairs, servicing (inclusive of a full electronic fault diagnostic service), pre-MOT inspection, and MOT facilitation on any Mercedes-Benz passenger car. The company is also a Mercedes restoration specialist, and offers a number of services, from engine preparation and pre-purchase inspections through to bare shell restorations. Moreover, the company has an extensive inventory of Mercedes parts, and all parts fitted in customers’ cars come with a Mercedes-Benz 24-month Europe-wide warranty.
Such is the quality of its services, the company has built up a loyal, established client base, with 75% of all business representing repeat business, and has accrued countless positive testimonials on Google, Facebook and Reviews.co.uk.
The business has a number of gains to offer the prospective purchaser:
- A very healthy financial profile, with a turnover in excess of £750,000 and a gross profit in excess of £250,000, as per the 2022 accounts;
- A loyal and wealthy client base with 1000 active clients at present;
- Sizeable demand;
- Extensive inventory of parts and established relationships with specialist suppliers;
- A team of multi-skilled technicians; and
- Significant scope for growth, e.g. by introducing car sales to the business’ portfolio of services, taking on more staff; and expanding into new premises.
- 18 years remaining on Lease
- Independent Mercedes-Benz specialist;
- 35-year history;
- Specialists in both contemporary and classic models;
- Comprehensive range of services, from minor repairs through to major restoration work;
- A very healthy financial profile;
- A loyal and wealthy client base with 1000 active clients;
- Sizeable demand;
- A team of skilled technicians;
- Established relationships with specialist suppliers;
- Extensive inventory of parts;
- Ample scope for growth.
- Future owners may wish to expand capacity by investing in new or expanded premises, and employing a larger team;
- They may also wish to expand into car sales.
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it trades all year round.
The opportunity is located in the South East of England.
Trades from a premises.