Providers of specialist tube manipulation fabrication coiling and finishing services
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06871
Specialising in CNC tube manipulation, fabrication, coiling and finishing, the company being offered for sale is a family-run business with a long and illustrious 60-year history. The company produces tubes for use in a wide variety of applications, including compressors, agricultural machinery, dishwashers, shop fitting and heat exchangers. The team of expert staff also produces tubes for architectural metalwork, including point of sale display frames, chair frames, tubular trolleys, exhaust, compressor and hydraulic pipes.
The company boasts an experienced workforce with specialist expertise who are able to oversee and manage day-to-day business operations independently of the shareholders. Moreover, the company promotes values of continual improvement and transparency, encouraging audits from current and potential customers. The company has also made available an extensive portfolio of recent completed works on their website for the benefit of potential customers.
The company has a number of unique selling points:
- Unrivalled customer service, with the company priding itself on handling quotes promptly and carrying out jobs on spec and on time;
- Due to the company’s wide range of capabilities in machining and welding, clients can receive a complete service from only one supplier;
- Excellent reputation for reliability.
- Consistent turnover and profit levels, with turnover from May 2021 - May 2022 standing at £843,452;
- An established and varied client base;
- Experienced workforce with specialist expertise in place;
- Excellent relationship with suppliers;
- The transfer of 50-60 customers;
- Fully equipped unit;
- Scope to increase current performance levels.
- Future owners can continue the work of the current shareholders in their effort to increase staffing levels; future owners might also wish to extend opening hours, thereby increasing the time that the machines are in production;
- New owners might also consider investing in the company’s marketing strategy; all leads at present are generated purely via reputation and the company website.
Experienced staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is located in the South East of England.
Operating out of a rented premises.
Leasehold property – terms to be agreed.