- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
This fast-growing recruitment business has found great success by targeting its efforts into the logistics and aviation sectors. It now has many opportunities to roll out its successful business model to other areas and continue its rapid expansion.
Founded in 2017 and based in the south of England, this recruitment business has enjoyed a short but remarkable history. In little over five years it has grown to become a leading player in recruitment for the aviation and logistics industries. This has led to secure revenue streams and ongoing work from satisfied clients.
With an experienced workforce in place, room for expansion in the current premises and a proven model for growing market share in targeted sectors, the business is exceptionally well placed to scale up.
The shareholders talk confidently about ‘aggressively expanding’ into the marketplace, and with good reason. Growth has accelerated from £1 million+ turnover in year one to £11 million+ in year five, and the business has achieved over £30 million in sales to date. Predictions for £15 million in 2023 and £20 million in 2024 accord with the business’s growth trajectory date.
- Remarkably fast growth in just five years
- Leading provider in the aviation and logistics sector
- 95% repeat customers
- On the preferred supplier list for several lucrative clients and FTSE listed companies
- Experienced and long-serving workforce
- Many opportunities to expand the successful business model into new sectors, including healthcare, security, rail, construction, front of house and customer service.
- Most work is currently derived from temporary recruitment and there are opportunities to expand into permanent recruitment.
- The business is currently in negotiations to expand services to all UK airports, which would triple aviation revenue.
Experienced and long-serving workforce
Due to the nature of the business, it trades all year round.
Based in the South of England.
Operating from a rented premises.
Business premises will be offered on a new lease, with terms to be agreed