Reputable Advertising Business For Sale
- Asking Price: £149,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £140,000 as of 2019, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06491
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06491
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market an exciting wellness business opportunity first developed by our client’s in 2016.
The fully transferable business comes with a strong social media following, powerful brand name and website as well a choice of carefully chosen products to promote happiness naturally.
1 in 4 people report a mental health problem and 1 in 6 experience depression in any given week in the UK. There are many quick fixes such as alcohol or drugs to ‘feel good’ but they only ever make us feel worse. Some of the most powerful mood-enhancing chemicals have been with us all the long. It’s about learning how to tap into our happiness - naturally!
From fitness to sex, yoga and meditation to massage and essential oils, there are many ways to increase your energy, improve your mood, sharpen your mind, help you to relax and beat stress.
How does Whatever Your Dose achieve this?
- Well researched, science backed content about how to hack happiness naturally
- A content meets shopping experience curating brands that make you feel good
- Events & experiences dedicated to hacking happiness naturally
- Podcasts - meaningful conversations with experts and neuroscientists about happiness
- Newsletter - database size 33,500, sent out once a week
- Social - Instagram 18,000 followers, TikTok 200,000 views, Facebook 5,000, TikTok 1,000 twitter 1,000
- 2021 traffic growth - 60% YTD vs 2020
- Podcast - 30,000 downloads
- Revenue - 2020 £115,000, 2021 projection £150,000
- TOTAL COMBINED AUDIENCE - 160,000
- Over 3,000 online live articles
- Through the business website
- 2016 - newsletter launch
- 2017 - web content active
- 2018 - Community & Events
- 2019 - Podcast launch
- 2020 - Online shopping
- 2021 - E-commerce
Key Selling Points -
- Dose sits between two exploding categories - the $6 trillion wellness space and the $15 billion essential oils market
- Featured in the following publications - SUNDAY EXPRESS, OK Magazine, BUSTLE, Marie Claire, WELLTODO, METRO, THE TIMES, FORBES, Evening Standard, Culture Trip, GET THE GLOSS
- Built platform to launch a broad range of wellness products
- Full business handover offered
- Opportunity to add more physical events
- Potential to further develop relationships with more health, fitness and wellness businesses across the UK
Very rarely do exciting online business models of this type come on to the open market and we highly recommend early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
The business is run and managed by our clients.
The business runs 24/7 through the website.
The business is currently run from our clients home office.
The business model is fully transferable to any new desired location across the UK however a lot of the work is centred in and around London.