Reputable Cafe/Bistro For Sale
Ruislip, Greater London
- Asking Price: £155,000 +SAV
The business generates a weekly turnover of between £7,000 and £8,000. Full financial information can be available upon request.
Please quote reference B06908
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06908
Hilton Smythe is delighted to offer to the market one of Ruislip’s busiest independent cafes businesses, established within this much sought after area 6 years ago.
The ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity is now being offered for sale due to the other business interests of our clients. To ensure the smooth transition of the profitable business, our client will offer a full business handover.
A cafe and more!
Red Onion is renowned for its exceptional menu which focuses on using fresh seasonal produce, prepared and presented with passion and care. The menu changes with the seasons, so it is always fresh, different and packed full of goodness!
They have been voted the best breakfast in Ruislip and looking at the many different options (with their own twist) we can see why!
The menu includes -
- Extensive breakfast & brunches
- Jaffles (posh toasties)
- Roc’s burgers & dogs
- Buddha bowls
- Sunday lunches
- Large vegan options
- Desserts, homemade cakes (including gluten free options)
- Cold drinks, juices, alcohol
- Traditional coffee machine, teas & hot chocolates
Key selling points -
- Unrivalled customer testimonials
- Quirky and memorable business name
- Bright and modern branding
- Renowned menu for both meat eaters and vegan customers
- Dog friendly
- Only secret garden on the High Street
- Increasing turnover/profit levels
- Instagram page - 2,580 followers
- Facebook - 2,359 followers
- Google - 4.6/5 score from 415 customer reviews
- TripAdvisor - 4.5/5 score from 293 reviews
- Alcohol licence
- Further growth potential
Further growth opportunity -
- Extend current opening hours
- Add evening bistro menu
- Increase local deliveries (through delivery partners such as Deliveroo)
- Add an outside catering side of the business
- Add/grown the brand by adding new franchises
Front of house service area -
- Conti CC100 2 group coffee machine
- Coffee grinder and bin
- Lincat auto water boiler
- Buffalo blenders X 2 with 5 2.5ltr jugs
- Glass fronted display fridge
- Double door, commercial, under counter, drinks fridge
- Under counter freezer
- Robot Coupe J80 juicer
- Microwave 900w
- Large selection coffee and tea cups
- Large collection teapots
- Large selection of glassware for cocktails
- Various cake stands, plates and wooden boards
- Draught master model 20 beer system with branded glassware
- French retro bistro table X 2 and 4 chairs
- 11 wooden topped tables for 2
- 2 wooden tables for 4
- 21 wooden chairs
- 2 long church pew/benches
- 3 Highchairs
- 4 induction hobs
- Roller Grill, commercial double sided panini press
- Microwaves x3
- Commercial pizza prep fridge
- Commercial Williams fridge under counter
- Buffalo water boiler
- Unox SF 85 bakery oven
- Falcon convection single oven
- Lincat conventional electric oven
- Bosch double oven and grill
- Table top fryers 3ltr x4
- Lincat extractor filter system
- Commercial sink and drainer
- Water heater
- Robot Coupe R301 ultra
- KitchenAid hand mixer
- Robot Coupe hand blender
- Full height standing freezer x2
- Chest freezer
- Large fridge
- Metal racking unit
- Wine fridge
- 3 x wooden tables for 2 people
- 1 large round table for 6 people
- Booths x4 seating 20 people
The business is run and managed by 4 full time and 1 part time staff member.
The business trading hours are:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday to Saturday - 09:30am - 16:30pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 16:00pm
Red Onion Cafe occupies a highly sought after trading position along the High Street in Ruislip, West London.
The eye-catching business sits centrally along the busy choice of stores which includes High Street Banks, major brands such as Tesco, Superdrug, Specsavers, The Works, Holland & Barrett and Coral as well popular independent stores/businesses, all of which attract a busy and consistent footfall throughout the day.
Ruislip is a very affluent and busy area located in the London Borough of Hillingdon in West London and in the historic county of Middlesex. Ruislip lies just 13.8 miles north-west of Charing Cross and is a popular area for both families and professionals who work in central London.
There is a main bus stop located directly outside the cafe.
Nearest underground station Ruislip, located just a few minutes’ walk down the High Street.
There are 2 pay and display car parks within walking distance as well as metered parking on the High Street.
The business is comprised of the following:
- Pavement terrace
- Open plan dining area/service counter
- Customer toilet
- Rear Garden
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with 4 years remaining on the Lease, the rent is £31,500 per annum.