Reputable Hair Salon For Sale
Newton Abbot, Devon
- Asking Price: £29,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £90,000 as of 2019, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06789
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06789
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Hair @ Rehab, a beautifully presented Hair salon business with over 14 years trading history.
The salon space is organised to a very high standard with 4 hair stations and there is a large room (currently used a staff room) to the rear which could be used to add beauty treatments.
The friendly salon offers a variety of techniques to their loyal list of clients.
Inside Rehab you will find a friendly team of stylists in a warm and welcoming environment; whether you're looking for high fashion colouring or just a quick trim.
The salon welcomes clients of all ages and is both realistic and reliable with a filter-free environment! All of the photos you see on their social media platforms do not use social media filters, as they believe their colour techniques are beautiful, detailed, and realistic.
Hair@ Rehab offers the following -
- A friendly welcoming stylist
- A private washroom with luxury products
- A personalised consultation with hair care advice
- A relaxed natural environment
- Complimentary drinks and reading material
- Free parking outside the salon
- The feeling of a brand new you
At Rehab they believe in quality professional products and use high end brands such as Cloud Nine and IQ, which uses a special formula containing Amaranth to nourish your hair naturally.
As you can see from the business photographs attached, the salon is decorated to a very high standard with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Key selling points -
- Excellent business website
- Facebook page - 804 followers
- 4 free designated client parking spaces
- Opportunity to increase the number of hair stations
- Employed and self-employed stylists
- Opportunity to add beauty treatments
- Full business handover offered
- Trades under the VAT threshold level
- Low rental terms
- Nil business rates
- Opportunity to extend opening hours
- Double unit space
- Reception desk
- 3 x waiting chairs
- 4 x hair stations with mirrors/storage
- 2 x backwash units
- Wall mounted display shelves
- Bespoke glass fronted retail display unit
- Storage units
- Coffee machine (with cups & saucers)
- 2 x hairdryers, 3 x straighteners, 3 x tongs, $ x styling trolleys
- 1 x computer system
- Air conditioning unit
- Full stocked colour area
- Set of clippers, towels, gowns
The business is run and managed by 2 full time & 2 part time self employed stylists and an apprentice.
The business trading hours areas followed:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wednesday - 09:00am - 18:00pm
Thursday & Friday - 09:00am - 20:00pm
Saturday - 09:00am - 15:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Hair@ Rehab occupies a much sought after trading position along a popular parade of community shops on Exeter Road in Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot.
There is a complementary barbers, estate agents, sandwich shop and ironing business on the same street which attracts a consistent footfall throughout the day.
Kingsteignton is a popular suburb located just outside Newton Abbots town centre and accessed just off the B3195.
Newton Abbot is home to a large range of shops, restaurants and open spaces and is perfectly located to both Dartmoor National Park and a number of lively seaside towns.
The salon benefits from free customer parking directly outside.
Nearest mainline station is Newton Abbot (approx. 10 minutes away).
Ground floor -
- Reception area - with 3 x client waiting chairs
- Main salon - offers a spacious area with 4 x hair stations
- Backwash area - 2 units
- Colour store area
- Customer bathroom/toilet facilities
- Kitchen/staff room - potential to use space for beauty
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new 10 year Lease available to a new buyer, the rent is £1,100 per month.