Reputable Pizza Restaurant For Sale
- Asking Price: £69,995 +SAV
We are advised the business genrated a turnover of circa £100,000 as of 2021, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06642
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06642
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market a renowned Neapolitan Pizza Restaurant established within this vibrant area over 8 years ago.
Paolos Pizzeria was inspired by our client's journey through Italy in 2011 where he was fortunate enough to work under a renowned master pizzaiolo chef working within a central Naples restaurant.
Pizzas are made following the true laws of the Naples pizza which involves proving the dough for a minimum of 40 hours and then blast cooking the pizza’s at 430 degrees in just under 90 seconds within a log fired clay oven.
The Big 3 Ingredients -
- Caputo flour
- San Marzano tomatoes
- Buffalo mozzarella (made from buffalo milk in the Campania region)
The current menu includes -
- Choice of 11 starters - from mixed antipasti to grilled aubergines
- Choice of 19 individual Pizzas - from classics of a Diavola to Speck and Fontina
- Kids menu
- Large choice of wines & beers
As you can see from the opening hours listed, our client decided to run the business to allow him to spend more time with his young family. The restaurant is only open Wednesday - Saturday evenings (This had been reduced to 3 evenings in September following the birth of his new baby)
In addition to the restaurant, our client developed an outside catering side to the business which proved to be successful over the summer with over 20 private events. The outside catering ovens and equipment will also be included in the sale and can be easily transported by car to any location.
We are advised the artisan pizza experience is ideal for garden birthday parties, small weddings, family etc. as well corporate events which they have not looked into yet.
As you can see from the business photos attached, the restaurant has an authentic Italian feel to the internal decor with full width bi-folding doors allowing full air flow from the outside terrace.
Very rarely do restaurants of this size within this ever-popular area come on to the open market and we therefore strongly recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
We recommend any new owner can quickly and easily increase the current turnover by adding any of the following -
- Opening more days throughout the week
- Extend the evening and daytime opening hours
- Add a specific lunchtime menu
- Increase private bookings (high demand in the area)
- Add a delivery side to the business
- Increase the number of outside catering events
- Add a mobile van (with oven) for outside area locations
Key Selling Points -
- True Artisan Wood Fired Business Opportunity
- Low rental terms
- Excellent business website
- Facebook - 2,241 followers
- Excellent Google & TripAdvisor reviews
- Recently refurbished
- Fully equipped throughout
- Event equipment included
- Sought after location
- Team in place
- Easily expanded business model
- Internal & External dining furniture, including outside parasols
- Bar servery - fixed shelving, drinks chillers and wine fridges
- Kitchen - wood fired pizza oven, stainless steel pizza preparation chiller, range of storage fridges and freezers, pizza prover, storage shelving, preparation sinks
- Combined value - £15-20,000
The business is run and managed by 7 part time staff members.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday & Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday to Saturday - 17:00pm - 23:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Paulo’s Pizza Restaurant occupies a much sought-after trading position along Telegraph Road in Heswall.
Telegraph Road is a renowned hotspot for independent bars and restaurants as well many local retailers which attracts an excellent footfall both throughout the day and evening.
Heswell is a very desirable town on the Wirral in Merseyside, located just under 10 miles south-west of Liverpool city centre. It has become a very popular area for both young families and professionals looking for more of a village community atmosphere along with excellent services and restaurants.
It is well positioned off the M53 motorway for those looking to commute to both Liverpool and Chester.
There is customer parking both on Telegraph Road and in the large car park directly behind the restaurant.
Nearest mainline station is Heswell, located just a few minutes’ walk away.
- 900 Square feet
- Decked terrace space for 15 covers
- Open plan dining space for 30 covers
- Bar servery
- Customer toilets
- Staff area
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new Lease being offered to a new buyer, the rent is £1,250 per month with rates payable at £150 per month.