Reputable Property Maintenance Company For Sale
- Asking Price: £75,000 +SAV
Financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06507
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06507
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Principal Maintenance, an independently run property maintenance business established in the area in 2012.
The ‘Turn-key’ opportunity was later purchased by our client in 2019 who due to his other business interests is now looking to sell.
The business has been priced to sell and will include a full list of assets/equipment as well as a full business handover to ensure the smooth transition.
Principle predominantly undertakes remedial repair work for both local estate agents as well some direct enquiries from domestic customers however our client admits no advertising is carried out due to the high level of repeat/referral work requested.
Our client runs the business with the help of 3 self-employed contractors who are both very skilled and loyal to the business.
Principle Maintenance can carry out any of the following repairs -
- Roof repairs - flat, felt, slate or tile
- New roof installations
- Chimney repairs - pointing, removed or capped
- Lead repairs
- Glass replacement
- Electrical work
- General kitchen & bathroom improvements
Our client admits the business is run to suit and that any new owner will quickly have the ability by increase current turnover by any of the following -
- New business website
- Social media presence (with examples of work carried out)
- Local leaflet drop
- Increasing current team size
- Existing customer base of over 1000
- 10 + years repeat custom with a local estate agent.
- Excellent reputation & feedback
- Ideal owner operator business model or Bolton on business
- Previous accounts available
- Centre to increased redevelopment
- Handover period offered
- Fully equipped business (in the region of £30,000)
- Building stock available
The following is included in the sale and has a COMBINED VALUE IN THE REGION OF £30,000.
- Vauxhall mavano
- Vauxhall vivaro
- Citroen Berlingo
- Aluminium Step Ladders
- 13 kg propane Bottle, 47 kg propane bottle
- Titan 240-volt Masonry Breakers
- Honda 240 Volt Generator
- Assortment of "zip up" aluminium tower scaffolding incl. 3 No.
- stages, adjustable feet & support struts.
- Assorted scaffold boards (plus assorted items of timber)
- Concrete poker vibrator, 4 metre hose & accessories
- Carpet Cleaner 240 volt (nearly new)
- Submersible electric pumps
- Electric power washer with hoses, lance & accessories
- 2 stroke strimmer
- "Acrow" support props
- Electric hedge cutter, 2 stroke chain saw, Husqvarna K1250 saw
- Metal "Catnic" lintels - assorted sizes
- Impact post driver
- Assortment garden hand tools
- Electric space heater
- Belle concrete mixers 240 volt
- Ashphalt burner tub
- Roofing "Cat" ladder
- N1 USC
- N5 USC
- Heavy duty manual floor tile cutter
- Chop saws. Makita, Ryobi (240 volt), Ryobi (battery)
The business is run and managed by our client.
The business is open Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Principle Maintenance is currently run from a small unit located in Farnworth, located on the outskirts of Bolton.
The company covers both the immediate areas surrounding Bolton as well the neighbouring areas in Greater Manchester, Bury and Wigan.
The business is being sold as a fully transferable business opportunity, allowing any new owner to add the business to their existing site or run from home.
Both Farnworth and Bolton are enjoying significant development in both new housing and improved infrastructure which is directly affecting the demand for both building maintenance, repairs and extensions.
Currently run from a small lock up unit (agreed on monthly basis only), allowing the business to be 100% transferable.
We are advised the business is being sold as a business only. However currently the business is run from a small lock up unit which is on an agreed monthly basis.