Reputable Sandwich Bar For Sale
- Asking Price: £84,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £90,000 as of 2021, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06954
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06954
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Pires Sandwich Bar, a well-established business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. Our clients have successfully run the business since 2007.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to their wish to retire. They are keen to see their beloved business pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take it to the next level.
This is a superb opportunity to take on a high profit local business in an area teeming with customers.
Pires Sandwich Bar has a wide selection of dishes that are freshly prepared, using local ingredients wherever possible. The comprehensive menu includes;
- Sandwiches & Wraps
- Jacket potatoes
- Breakfast baguettes
- Salads and salad boxes
- Homemade cakes
- Toasted baguettes
- Hot and cold drinks.
The business offers eat in and takeaway, internally there are 22 covers with an additional 10 external for the warmer months.
Scope to improve
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly twitter and Instagram
- Website ideally with an online ordering facility
- Extend the opening hours
- Consider opening as a bistro in the evenings
- Explore online delivery options from the likes of Just Eat and Hungry House
- Introduce a loyalty card / discount scheme.
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers
- Prime trading position on a busy main road with loads of footfall
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owners would be happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- A real opportunity to increase turnover significantly, current owners have been running at a pace to suit
- Lots of office development locally which will increase footfall considerably
- 3 microwaves
- 6 burner oven
- Double deep fryer machine
- Stainless steel storage counter
- Pots and pans
- Plates cups etc
- Food containers
- Double door fridge drinks
- Food display counter
- Filter coffee machine
- Express coffee machine
- Panini machine
- Coffee grinder
- Slicing machine
- Large freezer
- Paper dispensers
- Various stainless steel shelves
- Bread and cake dispensers
- CCTV system
- Fire extinguisher
- 3 outside tables and 10 chairs
- 4 inside tables and 16 chairs
- 5 stools and baby chair
The business is run and managd by 3 full time staff members.
The business trading hours are:
Monday to Friday - 06:30am - 16:00pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - 07:00am - 16:00pm
Pires sandwich Shop is located at Farm Road, Esher. Bristol is a city Situated on the River Avon, it is bordered by the ceremonial counties of Gloucestershire to the north and Somerset to the south. Bristol is the most populous city in South West England. The wider Bristol Built-up area is the 11th most popular urban area in the United Kingdom.
Esher train station is less than a mile away from the business with other public transport close by.
The business also benefits from free parking in the area.
Footfall in the area is growing with the local council developing in the area.
The sandwich bar occupies a fantastic trading position on one of the main retail streets in this very busy shopping town centre.
Benefiting from car parking in the proximity and surrounded by complementary businesses ensuring heavy footfall in the area throughout the day.
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new 12 year lease to be offered to the buyer. The rent is £10,000 per annum.