Reputable Takeaway & Restaurant For Sale
- Asking Price: £39,999 +SAV
Asset sale only.
Please quote reference B06510
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06510
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Nineteen91, a new and exciting food takeaway business offering its own unique mix of artisan pizza’s, burgers, loaded fries and more!
The ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity comes with its own vibrant menu, newly installed equipment, lots of further potential and full handover period.
Our client purchased the business only a few months ago with the aim of making this the most exciting food takeaway to open in Hull and had great plans for his new business . The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a really heavy heart only due to unforeseen personal problems. The vendor is sorry to be selling his dream business and is keen to see it pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take it to the next level, any new owner is walking into a very successful concept with lots of further growth potential!
The business is currently closed due to our clients circumstances but during the first 8 month of trade, the business gained acclaim both from its thousands of Facebook followers as well as through its several delivery partners helped the business become the ‘Highest ranked handmade burger business in Hull’ at the time.
The business previously averaged sales of £4,000 per week from takeaway orders only which for such a newly opened business was a significant achievement.
The exciting menu included
- Pizza’s – all 12” in size and include unique combinations which include the ‘Boar Off’, the ‘Spicy Bastardo’, ‘Rib Tickler’ and ‘Wing Commander’.
- Burgers – all handmade and include unique combination which include the ‘Hickory Pig’, the ‘Vegetali’, ‘Jolly Farm’ and ‘El Chappo’ burger. The new addition includes the 20oz handcrafted burger – largest in Hull!
- Vegan – currently includes Sheezie chips.
- Wings – choice of ‘Garlic & Parmesan’, ‘Salt & pepper’, ‘Wasabi’ and ‘Chilli Jam & Scotch Bonnet’.
- Sides – include ‘Gorilla Fries’, loaded fries, tempura prawns and mozzarella sticks.
- Kids – choice of nuggets, burger or pizza.
- Drinks – small and large bottles.
Key Selling Points –
- 7,000 to 20,000 views per Facebook post previously
- Takeaway orders only – opportunity to add a sit-down dining area
- previously Home to the biggest handmade burger – a whopping 20oz handcrafted Patty.
- Potential to develop the first-floor area into a residential space
- 4 x delivery partners – Just Eat, Uber, Deliveroo & Foodhub
- Own website with online ordering facility
- Full business handover offered
- Opportunity to extend current trading hours (including lunchtimes)
- Potential to extend delivery area.
- High demand for a dessert menu
- Highly unique & enviable menu
- Full unit transformation including new equipment throughout
- Low rental terms
- Zero business rates
- Artwork for the shop floor
- Branding and name
- Handmade counter
- Electric Food warmer
- Pizza oven
- 2x cold hold Saladette
- Steel works
- All cladding
- Tab holders
- Large drinks fridge
- Large commercial fridge
- Commercial fosters freezer
- Griddle grill
- Hot hold (Bain Marie)
- 1 x Double fryer
- 1 x Single fryer
- 1 x Large upright fridge
- 1 x Small fridge freezer
- 1 x Flat top grill
- 1 Normal medium freezer
- 1 Medium fridge
- 1 x Large chest freezer
- Chemical dilution Station
- 5 x Steel catering tables
- Colour coded chopping boards and knives
- All commissioned fire extinguishers
The business is owner run and managed.
Ninetee91 occupies an enviable trading position on Holderness Road (A165) in Hull, East Yorkshire.
The business is well positioned on the outskirts of the City Centre and sits along a busy parade of local shops and businesses which complement this food takeaway business.
The A165 links the suburb of Ganstead directly into the centre of Hull and is a very busy link road for both commuters and bus travel.
Hull is a port city positioned where the River Hull meets the Humber Estuary. It is the fourth largest city in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
There is free parking in the adjacent streets.
The business previously delivered to the HU8 & HU9 postcodes which are large residential areas of families, young professionals and couples.
Striking mid-terraced unit cladded in distressed wood panelling with secure wrought iron bars.
Ground Floor –
- Large customer waiting area – potential to add a permanent customer dining space.
- Open plan kitchen/food preparation area
- Rear stockrooms and staff toilet facilities
- Currently unused – potential to add a 1/2 bedroomed flat.
- Secure yard with storage shed
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with 2.5 years remaining on the Lease, the rent is £5200 per annum.