Respected and Well Established Label Printing Company
- Asking Price: £100,000 +SAV
The business generated an advised turnover of circa £111,000 as of the 2017 accounts and an advised turnover of £110,000 as of the 2016 accounts.
It needs to be appreciated that the business is currently being run at a pace to suit.
- Tenure: Leasehold
The business is a respected and well-established label company with many years experience within the industry and enjoys a reputation for providing the highest possible standards of customer service and a massive range of labelling products.
The business was founded by the current owners in 2003 after they identified a gap in the market and the business has been a real labour of love for them and prospered under their ownership. Alas the business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the wish of one of the co-owner’s decision to take an early retirement abroad. This leaves the possibility of working alongside the other co-owner either temporarily or permanently.
These labels can be printed on various materials to suit application surface or for over printing suitability.
Printed labels can be used to promote many products; from short-run digitally printed to larger product production runs, the company’s flexible production techniques mean that no run is too short or too large!
With many years’ experience in the printing world the business prides itself on being able to advise on design and adhesive suitability on various substrates.
The business offers a fantastic range of labels including:
• Asset Labels
• Barcode Labels
• Digital Labels
• Domed Labels
• Food Labels
• Health & Safety Labels
• Motor Industry Labels
• Packaging Labels
• Pharmaceutical Labels
• Plain Labels
• Pricing Labels
• Security Labels
• Sequential Labels
• Warehousing Labels
• Warning Labels
• Waste Management Labels
• Window Labels.
The business serves the whole of the UK and also ships orders overseas.
The sale will include the the company website and the business enjoys good visibility on the internet.
Scope to Improve
• Advertising and marketing campaign
• Maximise the use of social media particularly Facebook and Twitter
• Explore the use of google ad words and similar
• Update website perhaps adding an e-commerce facility
• Employ a Sales Manager to canvass for additional orders
• Attend relevant trade shows to promote services / products offered
Reasons to Buy
• A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
• Current owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
• Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
• Immaculately presented premises with everything included in sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
• Ideal bolt on to an existing printing company
• A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owners are running at a pace to suit
Hilton Smythe highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment. This great little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
The business is run and managed by our two clients.
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
This well established label printing business is located in Oxfordshire.
The business is ideally positioned in a modern and purpose-built industrial estate alongside other complimentary business and is presented and maintained to the highest standards. There is ample free car parking immediately outside the premises.
The area is easily accessible by public transport and the road network.
The business occupies an end terraced, modern industrial units, is immaculately presented and maintained and briefly comprises:
• Generous warehouse with high ceilings and concrete flooring
• Roller door to front
• Dexion type racking
• Forced air heating system
• Foil slitter
• Work bench with pillar drill
• Window to side
• Fluorescent lighting
• ‘New Foil 5500’hot foil printing machine (£25,000 approx)
• Desk with ‘Rapid X’ digital label machine with rewinder and unwinder
• Timber work bench
• Door and window to front
• Generously proportioned with room for two desks and filing cabinets etc.
We are advised that the business is being sold as a Leasehold business opportunity.
The existing lease is currently arranged on a monthly rolling basis, but we are further advised that the landlord would be happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable lease with a new owner.
The rent is £10,000 per annum (plus a small service charge of approximately £500 per annum) which is really reasonable given the size, condition and location of the premises.
We are advised that the business benefits from being exempt from business rates.