SME Contracting and Consultancy Business
- Asking Price: £99,995 +SAV
The business generated an advised turnover of circa £380,722 as of the 2018 accounts, with a gross profit of £150,408.
Please quote reference B05089
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B05089
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this thriving SME Contracting and Consultancy Business. The business was established in 2015 by our client. The business is only now being offered to the market due to our clients` desire for the business to take its next step forward.
The business offers very specific fundamentals at its core depending on the type of project and the client’s requirements, these core competencies can overlap.
The business has a full range of in-house skill sets and fleet along with some key Contracting partners to enhance the business. The idea behind this is to deliver optimum quality to the client, whilst also offering good value.
The Company delivers Consultancy and Contracting MEICA Services to a wide range of clients, throughout the UK, their continually growing experienced team is built up of fully employed time served engineering, design and delivery teams. This experience has been built up over many years of delivering bespoke Engineering schemes safely and efficiently to Water utility and construction companies and their contracting partners.
- Project Managers (Prince 2)
- Project Engineers ( Time served Electrical/ mechanical engineers)
- Site Managers (CITB Trained)
- Compliance and H&S Managers (NEBOSH Certificated)
- Estimation & Scoping Services
- Design, Coordination and delivery of Electrical, Mechanical & Civil of Fresh water & Sewage pumping stations.
- Installation and Service to Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Confined Space Installation Works
- Excavation, Trenching, Plinths, Roadworks Chapter 8
- Package Pumping Station Installation & Service
- Fresh Water Pump Set Installation & Service
- Preparation and Installation of Chambers and Plinths
- Renovation, repairs and replacement to Roofs and Flat Roofs (Soffit & Guttering)
- Brickwork, Block work & Pointing
Scope to Improve:
Upgrade the current website.
Advertising and marketing campaign.
Maximise the use of social media.
Extend the opening hours.
The business is run and managed by our client with the help of 4 full time and 1 part time members of staff.
The business is run to suit.
The business headquarters are situated in Somerset.
Very easy access is gained to all surrounding areas via the nearby M5.
Industrial/warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction with potential to use as storage or office accommodation. The unit has electrically operated insulated sectional up and over loading door with separate pedestrian access, uPVC double glazed windows and a gas-fired central heating system.
Vans x 3
All office equipment
And much more!
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold opportunity.
Original lease length: 5 years.
Remaining lease length:3.5 years as of 2019.
Rent is £12,500 per annum
Business rates are currently £4,800 per annum.