The Salt House Barnsley based highly lucrative restaurant and bar
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Asking Price: POA
- 2022 turnover IRO £1,450,000
- 100% share capital.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07064
The Salt House opened its doors to the public in 2021, following Barnsley’s glamorous redevelopment of The Glass Works in the town centre.
Today, the business feeds thousands of people and appears on thousands of feeds, boasting a 9.4k-strong social media presence.
The trendy restaurant & bar offers a variety of menus, from the homely to the extravagant, including brunch, small plates, Sunday lunch and drinks.
In addition to daytime and evening dining, it offers a wide range of events, from live music, to DJ sets, comedy and casino nights.
Thanks to its ideal location, The Salt House has quickly become a favourite establishment in Barnsley, as 240+ reviews across platforms show (Google, TripAdvisor).
The Salt House has several distinctive capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- A healthy financial profile with a turnover in 2022 of £1,450,072. That follows from £867,070 in 2021, and estimates showing potential growth up to £2 million annually.
- Sleek, modern venue, recently undergone a refurbishment of over £840k.
- A solid reputation and increasing popularity with diners in Barnsley and from further afield.
- A diverse dining offer, including cocktails, laid-back food classics, as well as vegan, GF, and many other dietary options.
- A lively evening offer, including a DJ booth, bi-monthly Cosmo Clubs, live music, comedy and a variety of events, boosted by the constant footfall of The Glass Works.
- A newly refurbished, glass-fronted unit space.
- Strategic location, inside the talk-of-town Glass Works in Barnsley.
- Top of the range fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
- VIP and private dining booths.
- A designated DJ booth space.
- Hosting 6 Cosmo Clubs per year.
- A self-renewing source of marketing and sales, coming from social media activity primarily on Facebook and Instagram.
- Hundreds of 4- and 5-star reviews across popular rating service platforms.
- Strategically located within a busy shopping centre.
- Strong reputation, with a consistent social media following and 240+ reviews.
- Diverse range of products and services offered.
- A wide variety of clients across demographics.
- Significant potential for growth.
- Expanding marketing opportunities beyond social media.
- Implementing current food and drink option.
We are advised that the business has staff in place. Further information can be made available.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The Salt House is located in Barnsley’s most prestigious new town centre development - The Glass Works.
- Trading from a rented space.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 15 years remaining on the 15 year lease (signed in 2022). The rent is £9,000 per month.