Turnkey Cafe For Sale
- Asking Price: £149,950 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £260,000 as of 2021, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06664
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06664
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market an inspiring lifestyle cafe hub, cooking workshop, eco shop and wellbeing business.
The business was developed by our clients 4 years ago and is a true example of community inspired business that keeps their customers wanting more!
The mother and daughter’s passion and expertise is clear to see in the customer reviews, business photos and fantastic menu.
The historic building was in need of complete modernisation, work carried out included -
- New plumbing system
- Complete rewire for new electrics throughout
- New boiler
- New shop frontage
- New outside terrace (previously a car park)
- Opening up spaces
- Installing new catering equipment
- New decor, furniture & lightning
Our clients are motivated by community, sustainability, creativity, hospitality, healthiness, happiness and believe these all to be key components of a thriving business.
The menu is not exclusively vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and they cater for all tastes. The menu uses local vegetables, fruits and organic dairy (plus alternatives), a rainbow of grains and legumes, spices and vinegars from across the world, lots of olive oil, coconut oil and organic cold-pressed oils, free-range eggs and wild seafood. They do not use any refined sugars, processed foods, margarines or any unethical farming products.
THEIR GOAL - on the plate is simply to use beautiful local produce and the best possible products to create food that is colourful, fresh, exciting and nourishing….. food that makes you feel good!
THE BUSINESS IS SPLIT INTO 5 AREAS -
- Cafe - wide range of coffees, teas and freshly made juices, craft beers, organic wines & specialist gins
- Food - homemade cakes, muffins & pastries, hearty soups, Saturday brunches, pies & wellingtons, large choice of sandwiches/ciabattas, salads, daily/weekly lunchtime specials
- Shop & Deli - stock a range of ‘eco’ products such as reusable cups, bags, yoga mats and gift vouchers, specialty cookbooks, lifestyle books, organic wines, preserves, oils, olives
- Workshops - see below
- Private Hire - first floor space available for yoga, pilates, baby showers, parties or dinners
Workshops include -
- Origami making
- Christmas table decorations
- Christmas wreaths
- Plant based cheese & ferments
- Kimchi workshop
- Gut health & ferments talk
- Ferment supper club
- Beer tasting & pizza
- Pumpkin macrame making
- Autumn wreaths
- ‘Turnkey’ business opportunity
- Full business handover offered
- New lease to be offered
- Accommodation arranged over 3 floors
- Secluded rear terrace
- Opportunity to add weekday breakfasts
- Opportunity to add evening bistro/restaurant
- Opportunity to extend current opening hours
- Pioneering wellbeing business
- Opportunity to add outside catering
- Desirable location
The business is run and managed by 4 full time and 3 part time staff members.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Saturday - 10:00am - 16:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The business occupies a prominent 2 storey building in Cheshire.
The cafe business is surrounded by an eclectic mix of independent retailers and residential dwellings as well as being a short stroll to the main market square which offers a further choice of bars and restaurants.
There are two close pay and display car parks as well as the town's mainline train station.
Ground floor -
- Large open plan dining/service area - 60 covers available
- Toilet facilities
- Private function room
Large full height space
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold/Freehold basis with a new 10 year Lease being offered, the rent is set to be £1833 per month.
Freehold available through seperate negotation.