Two independent fashion retailers with brick and mortar outlets & e-commerce platforms
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07247
These two high-end fashion retailers stock a range of exclusive fashion labels, offering clothes, footwear and jewellery for the 40+ demographic. Both retailers have brick-and-mortar outlets, in addition to e-commerce platforms.
Established in the early 2000s, Company 1 is an independent women and men’s fashion retailer, stocking a range of exclusive brands. Based in the East Midlands, the company is inspired by the ocean and the British coastline, and offers a diverse stylish wardrobe of dresses, tops, hoodies, knitwear, trousers, skirts, shoes, coats, and other accessories. Established in the mid-2010s, Company 2 is a related boutique fashion store for women, specialising in high-end fashion labels. Both brands target the “disposable income generation” (or the 40+ demographic), with their upmarket and elegant aesthetic.
In total, the two limited companies have five brick-and-mortar outlets, as well as two e-commerce platforms, with the majority of turnover deriving from physical retail sales. With boutiques across the East Midlands, the companies’ destination marina stores have proved highly popular, and one store is located on “Britain’s Best High Street”, benefitting from a high level of footfall.
Both brands place a high value on sustainability, and organic, ethical and beautiful clothing. And both companies pride themselves on their high standards of customer service, their shop assistants who specialise in contemporary fashion collections, and their personal shopping experience offering.
- Sourced fashion collections that are exclusive to the brands in the area, with all sizes available in best sellers;
- Highly competitive in terms of price point, and excellent buying power for supplier discounts;
- One-to-one personal dressing service;
- Prime trading locations.
- An exceptional financial profile, with a combined turnover of £1.3 million and an adjusted EBITDA of £244,487;
- Prime locations in popular destination locations;
- Excellent digital visibility;
- Significant scope for growth, e.g. by exploiting online sales potential and/or investing in marketing.
- High-end fashion retailers, stocking a range of premium branded clothes, footwear and jewellery for the 40+ demographic;
- An exceptional financial profile, with significant year-on-year growth;
- Bankable USPs;
- Five brick-and-mortar retail outlets, in addition to e-commerce platforms;
- Two of the retail branches are located within close proximity to a beautiful marina.
- Significant scope for growth, e.g. in e-commerce sales.
- With no marketing spend at present, there is huge scope to invest in advertising, SEO, PR, and other marketing activities.
- With online sales accounting for a small percentage of total revenue, future owners may wish to exploit the companies’ e-commerce potential.
Further information can be made available.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Based in the East Midlands
Five brick-and-mortar retail outlets, in addition to e-commerce platforms