Very popular Takeaway business for sale
- Asking Price: £119,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £400,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £78,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06639
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06639
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Ashford Pizza & Kebab House, a very popular town centre takeaway business established over 5 years ago.
The ‘turn-key’ business opportunity was purchased by our client 3 years ago who is now looking to sell to allow him to spend more time with his young family.
Following the purchase, our client upgraded the unit which included new decoration, new equipment, a new walk-in freezer as well as a large new stockroom.
The busy takeaway offers the following menu -
- Starters - chicken wings, nuggets, BBQ lamb wings, potato twisters, mozzarella sticks
- Taste Max Pizza’s - choice of 25 which include classic toppings as well signature recipes & vegetarian options
- Calzones - meat & vegetarian options
- Garlic Breads
- Special Burgers - meat, chicken & veggie options
- Kebabs with Naan - lamb or chicken options
- Kebabs - lamb, chicken, mixed or donna
- Combination Kebabs - chicken & kofta, shish, donna
- Kapsalon - fries with donna meat or chicken
- Meat & Chips - donna or chicken
- Pasta - spaghetti Bolognese & lasagne options
- Salads - green, potato & prawn
- Chips, Dips & Sauces
- Desserts, Ice Cream & Ben Jerry’s
- Kids meals - chicken nuggets, cheeseburgers & pizza options
- Wraps - lamb, chicken or mixed
- Meal Deals
The 2 delivery partners include -
- Just Eat
- Uber Eats
The sale of the business includes -
- 2 x Commercial fridges
- 2 x Chest freezers
- 1 x Cold room
- 1 x Middleby marshall pizza oven
- 1 x Falcon log grill
- 1 x 2 Basket fryer
- 1 x Tandoor oven
- 1 x Display fridge 2meter long
- 1 x Pizza prep table with fridge
- 2 x Prep table stainless steel
Key selling points -
- Prominent unit
- Town centre location
- Long lease term in place
- Very low rent for the location
- Opportunity to further increase sales
- Extended unit (to allow further capacity)
- Staff team in place
- Business handover offered
We are advised that the business has 2 full-time and 3 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 11:40am – 1:00am
Tuesday – 11:40am – 1:00am
Wednesday – 11:40am – 1:00am
Thursday – 11:40am – 1:00am
Friday – 2:00pm – 2:30am
Saturday – 11:40am – 2:40am
Sunday - 11:40am – 1:00am
Ashford Pizza & Kebab House occupies a prominent trading position on Tufton Street in Ashford, Kent.
The business is located on one of the busiest streets within Ashford’s town centre and is surrounded by key footfall drivers which include the County Square Shopping Centre, Ashford Police Station, several large hotel chains as well an excellent choice of bars/clubs.
The Phoenix bar is directly facing and The Swan Pub is just a few doors down.
Ashford is a thriving town with an expanding population, located within the heart of Kent and lies on the River Great Stour at the southern edge of the North Downs. Ashford is 61 miles southwest of central London and 15 miles northwest of Folkestone.
Ashford is conveniently located just off the M20 motorway which connects Folkestone to Maidstone and further west to the busy M25 motorway.
There are 2 nearby customer car parks.
Ashford International mainline train station is approx 5 minutes’ walk away.
Ground floor -
- Customer waiting area
- Open plan service area
- Rear preparation/kitchen area
- Walk-in freezer unit
- Large stockroom
- Staff changing area
- Toilet facilities
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 10 years remaining on the 15 year lease. The rent is £1,000 per month.