Water Treatment Suppliers
- Asking Price: POA
Turnover IRO - £850k
- 100% share capital.
- Parties to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference number B07330.
The business has been in trading for 40+ years, accruing significant experience and building a solid reputation in the industry.
Based in the North West, the company offers a vast array of water treatment services, including Legionella Risk Assessment, Water Tank Cleaning, Water Monitoring & Sampling, D&C, as well as plumbing remedial and servicing works.
Thanks to their wide range of services and quality workmanship, they have built several lasting partnerships in the industry, resulting in an astonishing 90% repeat business currently.
The business currently provides services to commercial and public sector clients across the UK. Over the years, the company has expanded steadily and is now in a unique position to continue growing.
The business has several capabilities and assets to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- A long reputation, with a fruitful trading history.
- A varied portfolio of water treatment services.
- Healthy financial profile, in excess of £850k in 2023 and with remarkable profit growth over the past two years.
- Excellent presence in the industry, with 90% repeat business from trusted customers.
- Great reputation, providing accurate reports and great solutions to their clientele.
- Clients in the commercial and public sector across the UK.
- Long trading history and experience.
- Steady financial growth.
- Excellent trading reputation.
- Repeat business and dependable income.
- Partnerships and contracts already in place.
- Opportunity to expand staffing and CRM system.
- Extending portfolio offer.
We are advised that the business has a team in place.
The business trades all year round.
Based in the North West
The business operates from Retail premises with room for expansion.
The premises are Freehold.