Well established Aesthetics and Beauty business for sale
London, Greater London
- Asking Price: £35,000 +SAV
We are advised that the business generates a turnover in the region of £100,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06811
- Tenure: Leasehold
***OPEN TO NEGOTIATION***
Please quote reference B06811
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of 5th Avenue Medical Centre Limited which is a well-established aesthetics and beauty business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular and profitable local business in an area teeming with customers.
The business was founded by the current owner in 2017 and the business has been a real labour of love for her Under her ownership the business has accrued an impressive number of satisfied and often repeat customers and a burgeoning reputation.
This great little business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the owners wishes to pursue a change of direction, she is keen to see her beloved centre of aesthetics and beauty pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner (s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level. The seller has confirmed that they would be open to negotiation on the price for the business.
5th Avenue Medical Centre offers a wide range of aesthetics and beauty treatments in a relaxed and friendly environment. The business prides itself on its range of services and treatments and provides friendly advice on everything required to keep their customers looking young and beautiful. Services include;
- Chemical and other skin peels
- Micro needling (Dermapen)
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
- DNK Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Semi-Permanent Fillers
- Sexual Wellbeing
- “Spotlessly clean with very helpful, friendly staff and a good range of services“
- “Bright, clean and highly professional clinic with a flawless service to match“
- “Great location, overall fabulous experience“
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Prime trading position with loads of footfall
- Offers subletting possibilities by renting treatment rooms to a complimentary business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business or offers Bolt On potential to an existing business
- Includes website and all social media platforms
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owner has been running at a pace to suit due to offer business interests.
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed, with the help of 2 full-time, 1 part-time and 1 self-employed members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Friday – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday - Closed
5th Avenue Medical Centre Limited is located in Tooting Bec in London.
Tooting Bec is located in the London Borough of Wandsworth in South London. Tooting Bec is on Stane Street, a Roman roan which linked London with Chichester to the southwest.
Tooting Bec’s popularity is ever growing thanks to its vibrant high street and the soon to be 24 hour service on the Northern Line. The area has a great mix of independent and high street stores which gives it a real community feel. The area is also home to Tooting Broadway Market which is one of the busiest markets in the south west.
5th Avenue Medical Centre Limited is ideally positioned on the Upper Tooting Road and sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade . The business is close to Tooting Bec tube station. The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery.
The business occupies generous premises ideally suited to the trade which are beautifully presented and maintained with a pleasing upmarket feel and briefly comprises a reception area with waiting area, a corridor leading to 3 well equipped treatment rooms , WC with disabled access, an office and a kitchen / Staff room. There is also a good size basement currently used for storage.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 5 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is £24,000 per annum and has £3,220 rates payable per annum.