Well established alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments business
- Asking Price: £59,995
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover of £79,183. The adjusted net profit for that year was in the region of £40,000.
The business is being ran at a pace to suit the sellers and has a massive potential to increase the turnover.
Please quote reference B05971
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B05971
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Alloy Wheel Solutions which is a well-established business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular local business in an area teeming with customers and which offers a good deal of further potential.
Alloy Wheel Solutions was founded in 2014 when they identified a gap in the market. The business has been a real labour of love for them and has accrued an impressive number of regular customers and a burgeoning reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy hearts only due to poor health. The vendors are keen to see their beloved Alloy Wheel Company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Alloy Wheel Solutions is an alloy Wheel specialist and offers a range of services that enables them to offer comprehensive and professional refurbishment for their customers wheels. Whether it is just a simple scratch or a complete renovation they can have their customers wheels looking as good as new.
The business can restore wheels back to their original condition or customise them in practically any colour or finish. The business uses the latest developments in technology ensuring that they can offer exceptional service whilst still remaining within budget.
Alloy Wheel Solutions serves both retail and trade customers and has relationships with a number of prestigious main dealers. 75% of the work comes from retail customers, many of whom are from out of the area. Such is the reputation of the business, customers come from far afield including Gloucester, Bristol, Cardiff, Brighton and even Jersey.
The sale will include the company website (alloywheelshereford.co.uk) and Facebook page and the business great visibility on the internet via websites such as www.yell.com, Hereford.cyclex-uk.co.uk, www.118118.com and the business enjoys some great reviews.
Also includes in the sale will be software (CRM System) and a database of customers.
Scope to Improve;
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Update the existing website
- Extend the opening hours
- Canvass all local main dealerships with a view to becoming their preferred supplier
- Attend car show and club meets
- Increase the signage from main road to drive customers to the business
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real ‘Turnkey ‘business opportunity
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Could make a bolt on to an existing auto business
- Current owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
owners run and managed
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Alloy Wheel Solutions is located in Hereford.
Hereford is a cathedral city, civil parish and county town of Herefordshire. It lies on the River Wye approximately 16 miles east of the border with Wales, 24 miles southwest of Worcester and 23 miles northwest of Gloucester, with a population of 58,896. It is the largest settlement in the county.
The A49, A465 and A438 run through the city centre. The business is ideally situated on the outskirts of the city on the main road to Worcester. Hereford train station is a short walk away from the business premises, it is a 4 platform station on the Welsh Marches line and services regularly connect to Worcester, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Cardiff and other towns in Wales. The station is currently operated by Arriva Trains Wales.
A major regeneration project is taking place in Hereford city centre, which is a short drive from the business premises, this covers an area of around 100 acres just north of the old city walls. Work started in October 2012 and should take about 15 years to complete the whole project. The regeneration includes the rebuilding of the canal basin at the end of the currently disused Herefordshire and Gloucestershire canal. The £80 million phase 1 includes a supermarket, department store, multiplex cinema, shops, restaurants and other facilities and opened in late spring 2014.
Alloy Wheel Solutions is ideally situated in a busy and well used industrial estate alongside other complimentary businesses. The business is immaculately presented and maintained with clear visible signage. There is free parking immediately outside the premises.
Alloy Wheel Solutions occupies a generous (approx. 309 sq.m.) industrial unit which is immaculately presented and fastidiously maintained and briefly comprises;
- Workshop - Very large workshop, roller door to front with high roof and polished concrete flooring, fluorescent lighting, alloy Wheel wall display, tyre fitting machine, wheel balancing machine, Abacuses screw compressor, work station, 32 axle stands, 4 trolley jackets, pedestrian door to rear.
- Clean Room - Gas fired oven, electric water back booth, wheel storage rails, Gema Optiflex 2 powder coat machine.
- Prep Room - With work station and dual action extraction sander.
- Blast Room - With Vixen Jet Air suction blaster.
- Chemical Room - With strip tank, strip tub and chemical storage facilities
- Store Room - A useful store Room with freestanding heavy duty shelving, floor storage space, two 4 drawer filing cabinets, Hazchem steel cabinet.
- Staff Room - A generous staff Room cum kitchen, window and door into workshop, range of beech effect base units with complimentary black worktop, under counter fridge, stainless steel sink and drainer
- Shower Room - With shower cubicle and Heatrae Sadie electric shower
- Disabled WC - With close coupled toilet, hand rails and hand wash basin
- Staff WC - With close coupled toilet and hand wash basin
- Reception - With door to front, reception desk and office chair, two leather effect tub chairs for customer use, wall mounted electric heater, freestanding store cupboard
We are advised that the business is being sold on a leasehold basis.
A new 5 year lease from 23rd August 2022.
The rent is £17,000 per annum plus a 10% maintenance charge.
We are also advised that there are no business rates payable.