Well established audio visual & event equipment hire business for sale
- Asking Price: £325,000
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £430,000. Pre covid, the business generated a turnover in the region of £645,000 in 2019. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06590
- Tenure: Leasehold
***Stock included in the sale price***
Please quote reference B06590
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Bryght Limited which is a well-established Supplier of AV, LED, Gaming and VR equipment business with a renowned reputation nationally. This is a superb opportunity to take on a high turnover business which is growing at an unrivalled and impressive pace.
Bryght Limited was originally founded by the current owner when he identified a gap in the market in 2015 and the business has been a real labour of love for him, flourishing since inception with many customers and a burgeoning reputation.
Alas, the business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to poor health. The vendor is keen to see his beloved specialist hire company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner (s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Bryght Limited are a team of truly enthusiastic event specialists and they hold a wide range of stock to cater for many types of event.
The business rents the following equiptment -
- Virtual Reality Equipment
- Racing Simulators
- LED Video Walls
- Touch Screens
- TV Screens
- IT Equipment
- Audio Equipment
Bryght Limited supply’s equipment rental and install/ production services.
The business currently provides video, audio, lighting, gaming and wedding equipment for events such as conferences, exhibitions, gaming events, corporate parties and weddings. The business holds large quantities of TV screens, LED video walls, event furniture, staging, lighting, gaming equipment and wedding props.
Bryght Limited’s customers include -
- Blue Chip Corporations
- Exhibition stand builders
- Event Agencies
- Content developers.
During the UK lockdown period, the business also diversified into the B2C market. Supplying pop up garden cinemas which is continuing to provide an additional income stream.
The sale will include the company website and Facebook page and other social media platforms and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet.
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Streamline the operation internally
- Employ a Business Development Manager (BDM) to canvass for additional orders
- Sell underutilised units
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- The sale will include a database of over 4000 companies and contacts
- Gained a new list of B2B clients in the last 12 months
- Ideal bolt on to an existing hire company
- Growing at a really impressive rate with sales to date (May2016 to March 2020) in excess of £2million
- 2020-2021 - scheduled to achieve £720,000 turnover
- 2021 -2022 - forecasted turnover of £750,000 - £1,000,000
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
Hilton Smythe highly advises early viewing to avoid disappointment
We are advised that the business has 7 full-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Bryght Limited is located in Telford.
Telford is a large new town in the borough of Telford and Wrekin and ceremonial county of Shropshire about 13 miles east of Shrewsbury and 30 miles north west of Birmingham. With an estimated population (for the borough) of 175,271 in 2017 and around 155,000 in Telford itself. Telford is the largest town in Shropshire and one of the fastest growing towns in the United Kingdom.
Telford is situated at the terminus of the M54 motorway, a spur of the M6 linking the town with Wolverhampton and the West Midlands, and on the A5 road between Shrewsbury and Cannock.
The business is ideally located on a modern, busy and well used industrial estate. The business sits alongside other complimentary businesses and is immaculately presented with clear visible signage.
There is free off street parking immediately outside the premises.
Bryght Limited occupies immaculate, generous premises and briefly comprises;
- Board Room - With windows to front and rear, carpeted flooring, long board table with 6 high backed gaming chairs, wall mounted TV.
- Ground Floor Offices - Sales offices, generously proportioned with ample room for desks, chairs, filing cabinets etc.
- Warehouse - Generous warehouse with high pitched ceilings, roller door to front, concrete painted floors, bespoke racking for storage of TV’s LED Walls and flight cases etc. Floor storage space
- Store Rooms - There are two good sized store rooms on the ground floor.
- Mezzanine - There is a first floor mezzanine accessed by a wide staircase from the warehouse comprising:
- WC - There are Male and female WC’s each with closed coupled toilet and hand wash basins.
- Kitchen / Staffroom - Range of base and wall units with complimentary worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer and water heater, space for fridge, ample room for tables and chairs.
- Office 1 - With windows to warehouse, carpeted, fluorescent lighting
- Office 2 - Currently used for IT storage, windows to warehouse, carpeted, fluorescent lighting
- Storeroom - Generous store room, carpeted, Dexion type shelving.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with a rolling month to month contract. The rent is £1,500 per month and rates payable at £8,640 per month.