Well established beauty and nail salon for sale
Brighton, East Sussex
- Asking Price: £49,995 +SAV
Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07648
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Powder Beauty, a highly rated beauty salon in the city centre of Brighton.
Powder Beauty was first established by our client in 2014, building up an excellent repuation and regular client base. As seen by the online ratings and reviews, the business is extremely popular within the community.
It's now come to the open market due to our clients desire to pursue other business interests.
Powder Beauty has become a well established destination for beauty and well being in the heart of Brighton. The business is an oasis of calm and offers its clients a range of luxurious treatments including;
- Gel manicures
- Nail art
- Bridal hair and makeup
- Eyelash extensions
- Micro blading
The sale will include the company website and social media platforms and the business enjoys great visibility online with impressive reviews.
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owner would be happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success of the business
- Prime trading position with loads of footfall and passing trade
- Valuable rental income from beauty rooms
- Advertising and Marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Extend the opening hours
- Increase the number of beauty treatments available
- Introduce a customer loyalty card/scheme
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed, with 2 self employed staff members.
The current trading hours are -
Monday - 9:30am - 6:00pm
Tuesday - 9:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - 9;30am - 6:00pm
Thursday - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - 9:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday - 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Powder Beauty is located on Duke Street, in the city centre of Brighton.
The salon is nicel presented with eye catching signage and is situated on a parade of businesses and shops, benefiting from good levels of footfall and passing trade.
There are a number of inexpensive public car parks within easy walking distance of the premises.
The business occupies 4 floors.
Ground floor -
- Double fronted entrance.
- Stairs leading to the above floors.
- Generous salon space with a reception desk
- Nail bar stations
- WC facilities
- Kitchen area
- 2 Treatment/beauty rooms (currently rented out at £50 per day)
- 2 Further treatment/beauty rooms (currently rented out at £55 per day)
We are advised that the business is being sold on a leasehold basis, currently on a 10 year lease. The rent is £18,000 per annum.
The business also generates an additional income of £27,600 from the rented out beauty rooms.