Well established Beauty Salon business for sale
- Asking Price: £40,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £190,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £72,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06110
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06110
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Seraphim Aesthetics, a very well-respected beauty business established by our clients husband in 2012.
Seraphim Aesthetics is oasis of calm where you can relax while the trained therapists and doctors attend to your treatment. It is their intention to offer a salon that can compete with best salons in Bristol, Cardiff and Swansea.
The range of therapies extend from the simple to the sophisticated and each therapist has been trained and specialises in their own niche areas of interest.
The ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity has now been made for sale due to the unfortunate passing away of our clients husband earlier this year.
The fully equipped salon is a specialist health and beauty clinic, specialising in a wide range of beauty treatments together with chemical peels, laser hair removal, anti-wrinkle injections and CACI treatments.
The Range of Service include –
- Alumier MD
- Pro nails gel overlays
- Laser hair removal
- Pro nails gel extensions
- COMCIT facials
- Sterex electrolysis
- Eye care
- Holistic treatments
Other platforms the salon is featured include –
- www.whatclinic.com – 4.8/5 client review score
Due to the Covid-lockdown period, we anticipate the demand for the businesses like this to significantly increase as salons re-open.
Very rarely do salon businesses of this type in such a picturesque area come onto the open market and we therefore highly recommend very early enquiries to avoid disappointment.
Key Selling Points –
- Only beauty business of this standard in area
- Destination business
- Very high quality fit out.
- Opportunity to grow turnover.
- 4 x treatment rooms
We are advised that the business has 1 full time and 1 part time staff member.
The business hours are;
Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 08:30 to 18:00
Wednesday – 08:30 to 20:00
Thursday - 08:30 to 20:00
Friday - 08:30 to 18.00
Saturday - 09:00 to 14:00
Sunday - Closed
Seraphim Aesthetics occupies a very desirable trading location in Corner House on Portfield Road/Barn Street in Haverfordwest, South Wales.
This is very unique period stone-built building with customer parking directly outside.
Haverfordwest in a very well-established town in Pembrokeshire dating back to Elizabethan times and was the second largest port in Wales.
The business is well placed within an area of lots of residential housing just on the outskirts of the busy Town centre. There is also a good selection of local bars, restaurants, and shops within walking distance of the salon.
Portfield is accessed just off the A4076 which acts as the main link road to the A40 and Swansea which is just 45 miles east.
The salon benefits from free client parking on site and in the all the neighbouring streets.
The business is housed in a beautifully presented stone-built building which comprises of -
Ground floor –
- Reception area with fully equipped reception desk
- Staff kitchen
- Tanning room
- Laser room
- 2 x toilets
- Open plan relaxation area
- 2x fully equipped treatment rooms
- Key retailer of Almier products
- Cabinet to display Almier products, coffee table, Nescafe coffee machine, cups, saucers, brown leather sofa, screen divider.
- Seraphim desk, computer, file for clients, cash register, card machine WorldPay, Wi-Fi hu radar.
- 2 glass display cabinets, leather sofa.
- Small kitchen - mini fridge, microwave, mope bucket & cabinets
- Tanning room with tanning machine, sink heater.
- Laser room - Cabinets, IPL laser, thread vein laser, HYFU fat removal laser, tattoo removal laser, trolly 1, trolly2, sink, client bed, towel cabinet, chair.
- Upstairs - glass table, computer,3 x white leather sofas, hair regrowth laser, 2 nail stations
- Room 1 -cabinet, CACI machine, Alumier table, towel cabinet, dual wax pot, chair, sink.
- Room 2- sink, nail stations, Crystal clear machine commit, heater, electrolysis, dual wax pot, cabinet
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with a new 10 year lease available for the new buyer. The rent is £1,040 per month and has £0 rates payable.