Well Established Beauty Salon For Sale.
City Of London, City of London
- Asking Price: £129,995 +SAV
As of the 2019 accounts, the salon achieved a Turnover of £276,212 with a Gross profit of £96,294 and an Adjusted net profit of around £80-£82,000.
Please quote reference B05937
- Tenure: Leasehold
PRICE EXCLUDES LASER MACHINE IF INTERESTED THE PRICE IS £165,000.
Please quote reference B05937
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market one of North London’s most well established Beauty businesses with 30 years of goodwill, 20 of these from this shop location.
The business is now being offered for sale due to our client’s decision to now spend time with her young family after spending many years focusing building this ‘Turn-key’ opportunity.
The salon is arranged over 2 x floors with the 3rd floor currently rented out as residential creating a very healthy additional income stream.
The highly regarded salon offers a very extensive range of services including –
- Crystal clear
- CACI Quantum
- Gatineau facials
- Mary Cohr facial treatments
- Ayurvedic facials
- Body treatments
- Pure indulgence treatments
- Massage & warm bamboo
- Sliming treatments
- Lycon hot wax, strip wax & threading
- Thermal auricular therapy
- Lashes and brows, make-up
- Jessica hands & feet/gels
- Gents treatments
- Ear piercing
- Beauty packages
- Indian head massage
- Crystal clear
- Mary Cohr
- Skin Doctors
- St. Tropez
All treatments come with a full consultation prior.
Our client informs us majority of the work is gained from existing loyal clients who rate both the high level of customer service, salon cleanliness, professionalism of all its staff as well the extensive range of services available under 1 roof with loyalty packages available for most treatments.
Our client admits the time needed to spend with her young family stops her looking at ways to further improve the business, she suggested any new owner could look into any of the following changes/improvements to boost both the sales levels and more importantly profit levels –
- Re-organise the salon space to the ground floor space only and look to add an additional residential rental income to the business
- Spend some money on promoting business on social media campaigns
- Add an inhouse Doctor to carry out more injectable procedures as very popular within this area
- Add on-line booking facility/salon App/Email promotions
- Add new treatments such as Osteopaths and Sports massage procedures
- Increase/advertise more male treatments
- Very rarely to established Beauty salons of this standard come onto the open market and we therefore recommend very early enquiries to avoid disappointment.
- Opening on Monday and Sundays would also help in improving the revenue.
Key selling points include –
- Recommended business in TimeOut magazine
- Fully trained & very loyal team in place
- Over 21,000 customers on salon database
- Excellent website
- Active Facebook page with over 750 members
- Opportunity to grow sales through paid social media campaigns
- Flexible salon space arranged over 3 floors
- Full business handover period offered
- Opportunity to reduce current running costs
The business is mainly staff run with a full time Manager in place as well as 4 full time Therapists and 3 part time Therapists. Any new buyer would be able to reduce the current labour costs and work more hours.
Monday – closed
Tuesday – 9am – 6pm
Wednesday – 9am to 8pm
Thursday – 9am to 7pm
Friday – 9am to 8pm
Saturday – 9am to 6pm
Sunday – closed
Body Beauty is located on a highly desirable position on Green Lanes in Palmers Green, London (close to the junction between Hedge Lane/Bourne Hill and Green Lanes).
This is a busy main shopping street leading into the centre of Palmers Green offering an excellent choice of independent shops, cafes, repair garages, Doctors surgery and 3 large schools.
Palmers Green is a suburban area in Enfield, North London. It is located within the N13 postcode and around 8 miles north of Charing Cross.
Nearest mainline station is Palmers Green and nearest underground station is Southgate.
There is metered parking on the High St and in the neighbouring streets behind the shop. There is free parking two minutes walk away from the salon. This is where all their clients park as often the treatments go over two hours.
Ground floor –
- Open plan client reception area with 2 x level bespoke wooden reception counter, 3 x product display stands, storage drawers, fixed corner display cabinet, wall mounted TV, fixed foam client seating to full right-hand side.This bench can be used for storage, with a mass of needed space.
- 6 x Treatments rooms with treatment beds, lighting, wash basins & storage shelving
- Large Pedicure stations with 3 x high quality white foam adjustable treatment chairs, storage tables and lighting. These are all plumbed in.
- Large staff room & kitchen/washing area
- 1 toilet used by both clients and staff
- 4 x further treatment rooms
- 1 toilet used by both clients and staff.
- Self contained 1 x bedroomed flat (accessed by own front door at the front of the property)
- A Microderm machine
- An oxygen machine
- A CACI quantum machine
- And Skin Rejuvenation
- Ear piercing gun
- Electrolysis machine
- Three gel lamps
- Three plumbed in pedicures stations
- Six wax pots
- A facial steamer
- To steam cabinets
- A Catiovital Facial machine
- A-High frequency/galvanic machine
- A G5 machine
We are advised the business will be sold as a Leasehold with 6 years remaining on a 10 year renewable lease term paying a combined rent of just £25,000 per year. The business now receives a 100% discount on the paid Business rates (saving of £3,500 per year).