Well Established Beauty Salon For Sale
South Croydon, Surrey
- Asking Price: £129,995
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £250,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07097
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07097
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Sanderstead Beauty Parlour which is a well established Beauty treatment business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a high turnover and popular local business in an area teeming with customers.
The business was founded over 6 years ago by the current owner who has run it successfully and lucratively and during which time it has accrued an impressive number of regular customers and a burgeoning reputation. This great little business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to a wish to pursue a change of direction. The vendor is keen to see her beloved beauty salon pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The business has an impressive number of regular customers, many of whom are known on a first name basis by the current owner who is a popular and well-respected member of the local community.
Sanderstead Beauty Parlour offers a wide range of beauty treatments and services in a relaxed and friendly environment. The business prides itself on its range of services and treatments in a relaxing, Zen-like atmosphere and provides friendly advice on everything required to keep their customers young, beautiful and in top condition using highly regarded brands such as CACI (Optional), Artistic, Lycon, Jane Iredale, Nouveau Lashes and many more.
Services provided include:
- Manicures and pedicures
- Eyebrows and eyelash tinting
- Spray tanning
- Semi permanent make up
- Tattoo removal
- Hi pen
- Earpiercing and nose piercing
- Gel nails and extentiosn (with the maincure)
- Hopi ear candles
- Non urgical face lifts
- Chemical peels and microneedling
- Various massages
The sale will include the company website (Sanderstead-beauty-parlour.co.uk) and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet along with impressive reviews.
Reasons to Buy
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Prime trading position with loads of footfall
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Current owner might be persuaded to stay on and work for a new owner if required
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- All fixtures and fittings incl
- uded making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
The business has 2 receptionists and 5 therapists. Our client works 2 days a week.
The current business hours are -
Monday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Tuesday - 09:00am - 18:00pm
Wednesday - 09:00am - 21:00pm
Thursday - 09:00am - 21:00pm
Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Saturday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Sanderstead Beauty Salon is located in South Croydon.
South Croydon in south London is the area surrounding the valley south of central Croydon and running as far south as the former Red Deer public house on the Brighton Road. It is part of the South Croydon post town and in the London Borough of Croydon.
The nearest railway stations are South Croydon, Purley Oaks, Sanderstead and Riddlesdown. Nearest Tram link is Lloyd Park tram stop.
Sanderstead Beauty Parlour is ideally positioned in the centre of an unusually busy and vibrant shopping parade. The business sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses such as a betting shop, a funeral director, estate agent, Costa coffee shop and an array of offices and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade along with regular custom.
The business is nicely presented and maintained with clear visible signage enhanced by the use of A-boards during opening hours. There is free on street parking immediately outside the premises.
Sanderstead Beauty Parlour occupies surprisingly generous premises, is presented and maintained to a high standard and briefly comprises:
- Double fronted with glazed door and windows to each side creating a light, airy and inviting interior, suspended ceiling with concealed lighting, wood effect parquet flooring, window treatments, feature wallpapered wall, 4 manicure stations, 3 pedicure stations.
- 7 Treatment Rooms
- Each with wood effect flooring, massage tables, wheeled tables and drawers
- With built in perimeter shelving
- With range of base units with complimentary worktop
- Stainless steel sink and drainer
- Washing machine
- Space for table and chairs
- Door to rear
- With close coupled toilet and hand wash basin
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 4 years remaining on the lease. The rent is £15,996 per annum.