Well established Beauty Treatment business in Eastleigh for sale
- Asking Price: £70,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £166,000. Further financials can be made available upon further request
Please quote reference B06989
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06989
Hilton Smythe are delighted to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of a well established Beauty treatment business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular local business in an upmarket and sought after area.
The business was founded approximately 13 years ago by the current owner who has run it successfully and lucratively and during that time, it has accrued an impressive number of loyal, repeat customers along with a burgeoning reputation.
This great little business has been a real labour of love but is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to poor health. The vendor is keen to see her beloved beauty salon pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The beauty salon offers a wide range of beauty treatments and services in a relaxed and friendly environment. The business is committed to offering professional brands which are tailored to their clients individual needs
Services include -
- CND Nails
- Massage and relaxation
- Light fusion-phototherapy facials
- Hair removal
- LVL and eye treatments
- Medik8 Chemical peels
- Brow by MII
- Rejuvapen micro needling
- Vita Liberta spray tans
- Under 14’s treatments
- Lycon intimate waxing
The business prides itself on complying with all hygiene rules and will easily and confidently adapt to any new guidelines set by the government, furthermore the beauty industry in general is one that continues to grow and thrive as we garner prominence on self care.
Sell of the business which includes the company website (urbanedenbeauty.co.uk) which includes an online booking system. Additionally the business enjoys great visibility online via its Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and websites such as nicelocal.co.uk, www.yell.com, www.Pinterest.co.uk and nearer.com.
They salon enjoys great reviews such as;
- “Excellent service, in a calm and relaxing ambience“
- “The place had a lovely atmosphere and the staff were lovely and welcoming“
- “Eye treatment included a lovely arm and hand massage”
- “I had the Medik8 Deep Hydration facial with Alison. It lasted 1 hour and was absolutely fabulous, I felt so relaxed and pampered and the shoulder, neck , arm and hand massage was amazing. I would definitely want to have this treatment again. My skin feels much smoother. I felt totally at ease in the salon, everybody was was really welcoming and friendly and the offer of a cheeky piece of cake on arrival was very much appreciated. The music that Alison was playing during my treatment was also really lovely! I could have stayed for another hour at least!”
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Prime trading position with little or no competition
- Low running costs with inexpensive react and no business rates
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business or offers bolt on potential
- Client base in excess of 2,500
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
All fixtures and fittings and beauty equipment included in the sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity for a new owner.
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed, with the help of 2 full time staff members and 4 part time members of staff (they recently expanded team to include 2 additional part time staff).
The business hours are -
Monday – 9:30am – 8:00pm
Tuesday – 9:30am – 8:00pm
Wednesday – 9:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday – 9:30am – 8:00pm
Friday – 9:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 3:30pm
Sunday - Closed
The beauty salon is located in Eastleigh.
Eastleigh is a town in Hampshire between Southampton and Winchester. It is the largest town and the administrative seat of the Borough of Eastleigh with a population of 24,011 at the 2011 census.
Southampton Airport is located in Eastleigh. The airport is served by a dedicated mainline railway station, Southampton Airport Parkway which is the next station stop (5 minutes) from Eastleigh.
Eastleigh Railway Station is situated on the South West Main Line from London Waterloo and Winchester to Southampton Central, Bournemouth, Poole and Weymouth, with South Wester Railway services to those places.
Eastleigh has bus services provided by Stagecoach South, Blue Starr, First Hampshire & Dorset, Wilts and Dorset and Xelabus.
Eastleigh is also located close to the junction between the M3 and M27 motorway, giving easy road access to London, Southampton, Winchester, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and places between.
The salon is located in a prominent position alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade. The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery.
There is free parking for 93 cars in a designated public car park close to the premises.
The salon occupies ground Floor premises ideally suited to the trade and presented and maintained to the highest standards with a pleasing upmarket area and includes 3 treatment rooms, 3 nail bars stations and a
double pedicure area.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 3.5 years remaining on the 5 year lease (July 2022). The rent is £9,000 per annum.