Well-established Brewery and Bar business.
Please quote reference B05912
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market a multi award winning brewery and bar business located in West Yorkshire. The business was originally established by our client over 14 years ago. Only now does the business come to market as our client is looking to focus on another business venture.
The business offers online sales, both retail and wholesale.
The google and trip advisor reviews are 5 star with customer comments stating ‘The quality of the beer here, is outstanding’ and ‘The service was excellent! Highly recommended’.
The business currently operates 7 days a week and generates a turnover of £547,467 with a gross profit of £289,853.
Reasons to buy :
- Excellent location
- Award winning company
- Well established
- Modern décor and lighting
- Low overheads
2018 Turnover - £621,588
2019 Turnover - £574,467
Please quote reference B05912
Owner ran with 3 full time and 3 part time staff members.
Opening hours are 08.30 - 16.30 Monday to Friday.
The Brewery and Beer business is located in West Yorkshire.
The area of the business is accessible by public transport, with ample A roads leading to the motorway network.
Brewing area with:
- 15 barrel plant capable of producing 2500 litres.
- Mash tun – stainless steel 15barrel insulated.
- Fully insulated stainless steel copper 4 litre, 12 & 2 x 18 kw electric heating elements.
- 5 x temperature controlled fermenters with 1 off mobile access platform.
- 1 x industrial remote water chiller units
- Float switched underback and valantine.
- All associated stainless pumps and pipework (RJT fittings).
- Floor drainage including.
- Three head cask washers.
- Stainless Steel plate heat exchanger.
- Yeast Fridge
- Wet and dry Vacuum
- Lab equipment
- Pallet truck (blue)
- 1650 x 9-gallon casks
- 150 x 4.5-gallon casks
- 10 x 18-gallon casks
- 2 owned Citroen relay vans
- 1 leased Citroen relay van
- Several IBC tanks for beer transportation (To bottlers )
- Number of brewery service / spare parts as necessary
- 3500 litre water supply tank.
- Cellar cooling unit.
- Gantry for cask beer sales
- Gantry for bag in box decanting
- Dispense system and python coolers.
- Grist case and hydrator.
- Hot liquor tank – temperature controlled, 4000 litres.
- Pallet racking for assorted ingredients
- Changing room
- Electronic weighing scale
- Pallet loading gantry
- Hydraulic press for manufacturing pump clips
- 5 bays of Pallet Racking
- Small store and office area.
- Toyota Forklift Truck
- Pallet truck (Yellow)
- Patio doors
- 3 areas with relevant Tables and chairs
- Well-equipped bar servery area
- 8 Hand pumps and 4 product Keg Font
- Bottle fridge
- Shop shelving
- Beer lines
- Electric Glass washer
- Under counter coolers
- Music system
- Electric panel wall heaters
- Air conditioning to upstairs area.
- 2 x Linked Casio cash registers with thermal printers
- Desks and Chairs
- Computers and main Server
- Colour laser printer
- Dot matrix invoice printer
- Thermal label printer
- assorted shelving files etc
- Voip telephone system (throughout building )
- Substantial cash safe
- Safety flooring and hygienic wall cladding
- Commercial gas oven and salamander
- Commercial deep fat fryers
- Stainless fridges
- Commercial dish washer
- Stainless sinks
- Kitchen order printer
- Commercial microwave oven
- Assorted Pans, trays, utensils.
- Crockery and cutlery
We are advised the premises is leasehold on 2 separate leases, with annual rent of £25,000.