Well established Cafe for sale
- Asking Price: £33,500 +SAV
Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06668
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06668
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of a well-established Café with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular and well used local business which still offers potential .
There has been a café at these premises for many years and the current owner has run it since 2016 during which time it has prospered accruing an impressive number of regular customers along with a fantastic reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to personal reasons. The vendor is keen to see her beloved cafe pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The business prides itself on the quality of its food which is freshly prepared on the premises using local ingredients wherever possible. The menu includes traditional staples such as:
- Breakfasts including the renowned Mega
- Hot & Cold drinks
- Paninis & Toasties
- Salad Boxes
- Lunch Meals
- Hot and cold Sandwiches
- Clayton Park Pies
- Carr’s pies and Pasties
- Rijo - Bean to cup coffee machine
The business is proud of its five star hygiene rating.
The sale will include the company Facebook page and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet with impressive reviews such as;
- “Great Staff and prices, food was lovely”
- “Just a down to earth place with an awesome breakfast butty”
- “So far every sandwich has been excellent quality with plenty of tasty filling“
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Website ideally with an online ordering facility
- Introduce a sandwich round delivering lunches etc to local businesses
- Develop an outside catering arm to the business
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Would suit someone looking for their first foray into self-employment
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed, with the help of 3 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 7:30 – 14:00
Tuesday – 7:30 – 14:00
Wednesday – 7:30 – 14:00
Thursday – 7:30 – 14:00
Friday – 7:30 – 14:00
Saturday – 8:00 – 13:00
Sunday - 9:00 - 13:00
The business is located in Bury
The business occupies an end terrace position opposite an unusually busy and vibrant parade of shops and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade. The business is beautifully presented, having just been redecorated with clear visible signage and distinctive grey and green livery.
There is free on street parking close to the premises.
The business occupies the ground floor of a period style property and has been recently redecorated throughout and is presented to a really high standard and fastidiously maintained.
The business briefly comprises;
Café - Generously proportioned with windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior, expensive looking wood effect vinyl flooring, suspended ceiling with concealed lighting, breakfast bar to front window with brightly coloured stools, nice quality tables and chairs, twin glass fronted drinks chillers, freestanding soft drink display.
Open plan kitchen - With bespoke and refrigerated serve over counter to front, glass pie cabinet, stainless preparation tables, stainless steel wall cladding, Buffalo griddle, single basket fryer, salamander grill, 2x 4 slot toaster. The business also has a stainless steel extraction system in place.
Rear Kitchen - With wash-up area
Store Room - For dry goods and perishables.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the current lease on a rolling monthly agreement. The rent is £600 per month.