Well Established Cafe For Sale
- Asking Price: £135,000 +SAV
Financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07519
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07519
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market an extremely reputable cafe based in Bedford.
The cafe opened in May 2023. As seen by the online rating and reviews, the business is very reputable and popular.
The business now comes to the open market due to our clients change of direction.
The popular coffee shop has many regular customers serving freshly prepared food to order using local produce and suppliers wherever possible.
The business offers -
- Light bites
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Daily Specials
- Home baked goods
- Afternoon Tea boxes
- Barista coffee
- Hot and cold drinks
- Delicious pastries
The business enjoys great visibility online with lovely reviews such as;
“Lovely, family run café, staff are friendly and food is great “
“Lovely hot and cold takeaway food and great coffee at good prices”
“Friendly place with a relaxed atmosphere “
Key Selling Points -
- Enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Current owners would be happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment down to crockery and cutlery included in the sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Advertising and Marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Extend the opening hours (There is demand for weekend opening)
- Develop a sandwich round delivering to local businesses at lunchtimes
The business is run and managed by our clients and 5 part time staff members.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 15:00pm
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Lots of demand for the business to open on weekends.
The business is based on a business park surrounded by other businesses and office buildings. The business is on the edge of a massive communal park with sports pitches which is popular with joggers, dog walkers and families.
There are no other food outlets in the immediate area.
The business is ideally positioned close to a busy industrial estate and right on the edge of a massive communal park with grass and wooded areas, sports pitches and popular with walkers, runners, dog walkers, sports people and families.
The premises are ideally suited to the trade and briefly comprises -
Panoramic windows and glazed doors creating a bright, airy and inviting interior, generously proportioned with vinyl flooring, suspended ceiling with concealed lighting, nice quality tables and chairs along with banquette seating, breakfast bar with high stools
Comprehensively catering kitchen, immaculately presented and maintained
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a monthly rolling agreement in place.
The landlord would be happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable Lease with a new owner, the propsed rent is in the region of £15-18,000 per annum.