Well established Consultancy business for sale
- Asking Price: £199,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £130,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £85,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06063
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06063
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Safety Management Consultants.
The highly regarded business was founded by a small group of likeminded health and safety experts in 1989 and is now being offered for sale due to one of the Directors now looking to retire.
SML had grown to become a leading UK wide consultancy boasting such clients as Associated British Foods, Red Bull Racing, Marriages and Stella McCartney.
Services offered include –
- Health & Safety Services – from full audits, compliance reviews, action planning, risk assessments, COSHH, air monitoring, ventilation testing, training, operating procedures, contractor registration, CHAS, Achilles, Constructionline accreditation, construction phase plans, RAMS, accident, incident & emergency support, remote advice & support.
- Outsourced H&S Management – strategy, site plans, corporate & site KPI’s, systems reviews, digital platform implementation, cultural change, team support.
- Retainer Agreement – fire risk assessment, noise assessment, LEV testing/inspection, air monitoring, risk assessments, COSHH, compliance, remote service & advice, incident advice & support, H & S management system, site support visits.
- Occupational Hygiene – air sampling, local exhaust ventilation examination & testing, noise assessment, dust exposure measurements, COSHH.
- Statutory Inspections – providing reviews & audits, management, contractual obligations, maintenance.
- Expert Witness – can demonstrate historic information for use in civil claims.
- Training – from general H&S awareness, manual handling, fire safety, working at height, risk assessment, display screen/workstation, COSHH, control of contractors, work permits, asbestos awareness, DSEAR awareness.
- COVID 19 – advice on Government guidance, risk assessment, controls, adequacy & audit.
There are 15 clients on the database with 5/6 of this list occupying most of their time.
We are advised there are contracts in place with several clients paying a monthly retainer for the continuous support received.
Due to the level of work in place, currently there is no advertising campaign in place, and we would highly recommend any new owner look to further develop turnover levels by increasing awareness through both ‘Google Ad campaigns and prospective emailing to new similar operations.
Our client has benefited from increased demand throughout the COVID-19 period.
Increasing the current workforce would also allow future growth.
Key Selling Points –
- Full handover period offered.
- Easily transferable business model
- High demand for onsite training
- Opportunity to expand.
- Excellent industry reputation and feedback on website
- News blog included on website
- Testimonials/Case studies available to view on their website.
We are advised that the business is owners ran and managed.
The business is currently trading;
Monday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
This Safety Management Consultants is currently operated from a small office unit on a popular business park in Daventry however the majority of our client’s time is spent in the offices of their clients who are mainly based in the South-east with some larger clients based in the North.
Any new owner could easily transfer the business to either their own office or home-based office location if preferred.
The sale of the business also includes;
- Client Database
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.