Well Established Curtains & Blinds Business For Sale
- Asking Price: £83,000 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £138,000 as of 2019. Further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06339
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06339
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market, C&P Blinds and Awnings Ltd.
The business was founded in 1975 when the founder identified a gap in the market and the current owners have run it successfully and lucratively for the last 14 years or so, currently trading as C&P Blinds & Awnings Limited. The business has been a family concern and a real labour of love accruing an impressive number of both commercial and private customers along with a fantastic reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy hearts only due to a wish to take a well-earned retirement. The vendors are keen to see their beloved Blind and Awning company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
C&P Blinds is proud to be able to offer top quality blinds, shutters, awnings and curtains at competitive and affordable prices. Manufacturing processes within the business are based on years of experience and expertise in the industry and ongoing product development combined with the latest technology which ensures that their customers are provided with the quality and performance they deserve.
The business has a 50/50 split between private and commercial customers. They supply awnings, blinds and curtains for Shops, Hotels, Public Houses and Restaurants along with cubicle rails for Hospitals and Doctors Surgeries which has seen a significant upturn during recent the COVID-19 outbreaks.
The sale will include a database of previous customers and current commercial prospects.
The business also offers a full refurb and repair service, free survey and measuring service, free home selection, excellent customer service, free delivery and a fitting service. The business prides itself on being prompt and reliable.
The sale will include the company website (candpblinds.co.uk) and Facebook page and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet.
Scope to Improve:
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Extend the sales area geographically
- Employ a sales manager to canvass for more commercial work
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owners have been running at a pace to suit
- Perfect Bolt on to an existing home improvement company
- All manufacturing equipment included in sale making this an ideal Turn Key business opportunity.
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
The business is run and managed by our client plus the help of 3 full time staff members and 1 part time staff member.
The business runs 24/7.
The business is being sold as a relocatable business only opportunity and could feasibly be run from anywhere in the country. The business currently covers the counties of Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion.
The business is being sold as a business only opportunity and a new owner could either run it from home or provide their own premises.