Well established Embroidery, Printing & Workwear business for sale
- Asking Price: £150,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 - 2020 accounts, the business generated an average turnover in the region of £115,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06216
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06216
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market, this well-established embroidery, printing and workwear business.
The business was founded back in 2007 when the two owners, a husband and wife team, identified a gap in the market. The business has been a real labour of love for them accruing an impressive number of regular customers and a wonderful reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy hearts, only due to poor health. The vendors are keen to see their beloved embroidery/workwear business passed to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The company philosophy has always been to offer exceptional customer care and service and to bring their clients brand alive. They strive to make their customers awesome with quality apparel and accessories that reflect that brand. The business aims to provide their customers with superior service and expert advice.
The sale will include the company e commerce website and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Products sold and personalised include;
- Apparel, T-shirts, Hoodies, Shirts, Fleeces, Jackets, Coats etc.
- Head wear
- Robes and towels
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign. The business gets most of its work from existing customers and recommendation, a new owner should look at upscaling advertising to attract additional orders.
- Introduce a range of additional products.
- Consider employing a sales manager to canvass for more orders
- Develop the wholesale side of the business
- Upgrade the existing website.
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Current owner or his family happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, the current owners have been running at a pace to suit due to health issues
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Priced to facilitate a quick sale
This great little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
We are advised that the business is owners ran and managed, with the help of 1 full-time and 1 part-time staff members.
The business is currently trading 5 days a week.
The business is located in Powys.
The business is located in a modern industrial unit on a small estate close to the town centre. There is free parking immediately outside the premises.
The business is housed in a modern industrial unit which is ideally suited to the trade.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 3 years remaining on the 5 year lease. The rent is £5,400 per annum and has £0 rates payable.