Well Established Events Business For Sale
- Asking Price: £274,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £290,000 as of 2019-20, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06284
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06284
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Ball Mania, an exciting and pioneering events business opportunity first established in 2016.
The easy to transfer business model is now being offered to market due to our clients change in family circumstances however the successful business will be offered with a full business handover.
Ball Mania offers the hire of a unique range of ball pit solutions for predominantly adult corporate events, celebrations and private parties.
Ball Mania specialises in creating tailored installations to suit each individual event, private party or brand activation. The focus is always on creating a memorable addition or feature to any event by encouraging people to engage with each other, have fun and hopefully come away feeling nostalgic!
They have a stock of over 600,000 balls, allowing them to create an installation of any size.
There are 5 main types of equipment models -
- The Modular Ball Pit - created with 1m x 1m panels, flat packed and easily erected to any particular size. Can be built in just 90 minutes with any desired colours.
- Selfie Ball Pit (with camera rig) - smaller foamed ball pit which is great for 3/4 adults to jump in and grab a “pic for the gram”. Similarly, to the modular ball pit, this structure can also be branded and easily converts to a top-down photo booth. Set up in just 30 minutes
- Ball Pit Domes - range of large inflatable, fully enclosed ball pit domes. These are all of white and clear construction which gives them a high-end feel making them suitable for a wide range of events. These domes come with or without an inflatable floor. Set up time from 30 minutes
- Ball Pit Balls - there are 600,000 ball pit balls in stock, split into 3 main types of ball pit ball.
- Mixed stock grade A – a range of multi-coloured ball pit balls from Europe’s leading commercial ball pit ball manufacture.
- White mix stock grade A – as above but the balls are a classy mix of white, clear & pearl colours.
- Mixed stock grade B – stock of older used pit balls, ideal for much larger installations
- Party Packages - during the lockdown period, they invested into a new range of party packages, to target the private party market. This equipment included a custom, white ball pit in sizes of 3m x 3m and 3m x 6m, a flower wall, 2 x entrance arches with garlands, large prosecco & donut wall.
- TV shows, multi-platform advertising campaigns (O2, Samsung & Glens Vodka), bespoke installations for London Fashion week, award ceremonies, music concerts, trade shows, corporate Christmas parties, a number of universities for their summer balls, fresher’s weeks and relaxation pods during the exam period.
- Shopping centres - providing free activities for families and shoppers
Key clients include -
- Red bull
- Intu Shopping centres (TC, BH, MC, VC & UB)
- Land securities
- AO .com
- Social Chain
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Glens Platinum vodka
- No direct competitors
- 5-star client reviews
- Growing turnover (pre-covid)
- Very low running costs
- UK’s largest stock of pit balls
- Mainly repeat customers
- Easily relocatable
Very rarely do event companies of this type, structure or reputation come on to the open market and we therefore highly recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
The business has 1 full time staff member and 3 part time staff members when required.
The business trading ours are as followed:
Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Ball Mania is currently run from our client’s home office/nearby storage facility within the north-west part of the country.
Ball Mania covers events organised across the country and therefore could easily be relocated to any alternative location.
There is a requirement to store both the event's equipment and the stock of 600,000 balls.
Our client informs us, his current storage facility offers 2,800 square feet of space.
Our client rents a short-term storage facility which could be transferred to any new owner; however, the business is being offered as a ‘Business Only’ opportunity.
We are advised the business can be easily relocated, but our client currently rents out a storage facility short-term.