Well established family friendly café for sale
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Asking Price: £117,500 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £120,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £40,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06024
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06024
Hilton Smythe are privileged to offer to the market Sam’s Deli, a successful and well renowned food business within the heart of the Eden Centre.
Sam’s Deli opened its doors in this unit over 5 years ago and is now been made available for sale due our clients wish to retire and relocate.
The family focuses business offers an excellent choice of food to enjoy inside which includes –
- Hot & Cold freshly made sandwiches
- Jacket potatoes with choice of hot or cold fillings
- Wraps with large choice of fillings
- Toasted sandwiches
- Salads, sharing starters & mains
- Breakfast menu
- Excellent Kid’s menu with healthy options & sides
- Daily specials
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Milkshakes, soft drinks & waters
- Kimbo bean to cup coffees, hot chocolates & teas
- Cold slushes, sweets & snacks
- Homemade cakes, muffins & slices
The business comes with excellent loyalty/customer satisfaction which is clear to see on many of the review sites –
Trip Advisor - I love Sam’s Deli!!
Such a lovely deli. Sam and his staff are always so friendly and welcoming. The food is top quality and so delicious and so is the coffee! Can’t rate this place highly enough!!
Breakfast- Nice service, very good breakfast and great coffee an amazing place to meet friends and family.
Own Website -
- 'I love this place,the staff are amazing and provide excellent customer service. The food is also amazing, from slices of cake to a full English breakfast. I meet friends here regularly for coffee and chats. Would recommend to everyone.'
- 'What a lovely find We are visiting the area and come across this lovely place Very clean and fabulous food very friendly staff The smell of bacon drew us to it not tone disappointed by the taste And as we were about to pay the bill a delightful gentleman insisted on paying and treating my mum and myself When we are next in the area we will return again Thanks'
- 'Although I have enjoyed many delicious coffees from Sam's before, until today I have somehow never taken the opportunity to enjoy one of their freshly prepared salads. Now I'm sad. Because now I need to find a way to come into the Eden Centre just to get my lunch from them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY from now on. Absolutely delicious -'
The Key Selling Points Include –
- Excellent safe, secure & modern café unit
- Unrivalled location
- Equipped to a very high standard
- Eat in trade mainly - opportunity to offer deliveries
- Family focused
- Full business handover offered
- Good staffing team in place
- Busier in winter months
We are advised that the business has 4 part time members of staff.
The business is currently trading;
Monday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday– 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Friday– 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday– 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday -10:30am – 4:30pm
Sam’s Deli occupies a highly desirable trading position directly next to Kids Corner and Boots within the Eden Centre, Buckinghamshire’s most prestigious shopping and entertainment complex.
This is a high footfall location due to the number of families visiting and the open bi-fold doors allows an excellent inside/outside seating terrace, ideal for parents dropping their kids at Kids Corner.
The Eden first opened its doors in High Wycombe in 2008 and offers over 100 shops including high-end & high-street fashion and a host of dining and leisure experiences. The Centre is 850,000 square feet in size and is the 32nd largest shopping centre in the UK.
The town’s main bus station is located at the Eden (just next to M&S) and there are 1,600 car parking spaces for visitors.
High Wycombe’s mainline train station is just 2 minutes’ walk away from the Deli.
- Fully open front section to allow full visibility
- 24 covers outside the unit
- 38 covers inside the unit
- Bespoke fixed counter unit with designated dishwashing area
- Customer toilet facilities
- Nil business rates
- Store room/ Staff area
- 1 Foster 4 doors counter fridge.
- 1 Polar upright freezer full size
- 1 Polar upright fridge full size
- 1 Coca Cola upright soft drinks cooler
- 1 Upright soft drinks fridge
- 1 2 metre in length display fridge
- 1 Majestic 3 group coffee machine
- 1 Coffee beans grinder
- 1 Lincat commercial convection oven
- 1 Nelson commercial dishwasher
- 2 1000w microwaves
- 2 Commercial smoothie and milkshake mixers
- 1 Commercial LONGO fresh orange juice machine
- 1 Double tank original SLUSH PUPPIE machine
- 1 60 cm flat grill
- 1 Double commercial panini machine
- 1 Casio cash register
- 1 Conter top hot cabinet
- 12 60x60 Tables
- 28 Chairs
- 2 Sets of tub chairs (4 tub seats) 2 coffee tables
- Set of bench seating 5 metres in total
- 1 Stainless steel preparation table
- Lots of saucers, glasses, plates, chopping boards, cutlery and crockery.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 4 years remaining on the 5 year lease. The rent is £1,250 per month and the business has £0 business rates.