Well established family run Hotel & restaurant for sale
Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Asking Price: £739,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2018 account, the business generated a turnover in the region of £150,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06014
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference B06014
Hilton Smythe Commercial are delighted to present to the market the Lyndale Hotel and Restaurant, a much loved family run business opportunity with 30 years trading history in within the same family.
The ‘Turn-key’ freehold hotel/restaurant is now been offered for sale due to the passing of one of the owners and will come with a full business handover to ensure a smooth transfer.
The excellent location, the number of en-suite rooms and parking facilities attracts a healthy mix of tourists, families and regular visitors here on business.
The business has built up excellent reviews on both Google and TripAdvisor with many positive reviews including –
- ‘Excellent Sea Views’
- ‘So easy to find’
- ‘Very well presented and clean’
- ‘Breakfast veery adequate for the price’
- ‘Great car park’
- ‘ideal for our halfway stop between the Dublin ferry and Liverpool’
- ‘Always plenty of coffee and tea in the room, great Seaview, thank you!’
- Booking.com (93 reviews)
- Own newly updated website
- Word of mouth/referrals
We feel Lyndale Hotel would suite a partnership or family, there is plenty of scope to increase the revenue such as trading all year round, adding a new restaurant menu and advertising on social media.
We also suggest any new owner look to further promote larger group bookings, offer longer stay discounts, promote cycling and walking group bookings.
Viewings are by appointment only; all enquiries are to be directed to Hilton Smythe.
We are advised the business is owner run and managed.
The business is open 24/7.
The Lyndale Hotel occupies a highly prominent trading position along Abergele Road (A547) within the village of Old Colwyn in Colwyn Bay.
The period detached property offers great views over the sea which is only minutes’ walk away as well as been in close proximity to Snowdonia National Park, Anglesey and Llandudno.
Colywn Bay is a charming town, community and seaside resort in the Conwy County of North Wales which overlooks the Irish Sea, just 30 miles west from the historic City of Chester and well known for its stunning beaches.
Colwyn Bay is becoming more of a great place to live and work which is clear to see in the number of new houses/apartments been developed within the area.
There are several bus stops within walking distance of the hotel, the A547 acts as the main link road to the which A55 motorway which connects Llandudno to Chester and the M56 motorway.
The hotel benefits from free customer parking on site for approx. 15 cars.
The hotel is very well presented and cozy throughout with a very inviting/ comfortable décor with larger than average guest rooms with sea-views. There is also an off road customer car park with space for approximately 15 vehicles.
Lower Ground Floor –
- Cellar with beer drop point, ample storage and small workstation for maintenance repairs.
- Reception area with desk and customer seating area.
- The bar area is fully equipped with 2 pumps, optics, drinks display fridges, till and wine chiller.
- Restaurant with modern décor and benefits from up to 40 covers.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with stainless steel worktops, dishwasher, commercial oven, wok oven, rice cooker, tall fridges and freezer, storage room and ample crockery.
- Room 1 - Small double en-suite, Laundry cupboards, and boiler
- Room 15 - Twin en-suite
- Room 14 - Seaview, double en-suite
- Room 12 - Seaview, double en-suite
- Room 11 - Seaview, Triple en-suite
- Room 2 – Twin en-suite
- Room 3 – Seaview, single en-suite
- Room 4 – Seaview, single en-suite
- Room 5 – Seaview, double en-suite
- Room 7 - Twin en-suite
- Room 8 - Small double en-suite
- Room 9 - Single en-suite
- Room 10 - Twin en-suite
- The building has a car park to the right. To the rear of the property is a sloping garden area with an outbuilding that could potentially be converted into a holiday let.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Freehold basis.