Well Established Hair Salon & Barbers For Sale
- Asking Price: £85,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £250,000 as of 2021/22, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06992
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06992
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market a very well established gents barbers and ladies hairdressers set in a prime location in this bustling village.
The fantastically presented salon was purchased by our client over 8 years ago who is now looking to sell this ‘turn-key 'business to concentrate her other business/family interests.
As you can see from the business photos attached, the salon has recently undergone a complete refurbishment allowing any new owner the ability to walk straight in and continue trading for many years to come!
The business offers hairdressing services for all the family including a dedicated men’s barbering area and inhouse barber, hairdressing and colouring section (using the renowned WELLA range of colours) and a large waiting area with free coffee/tea facilities to encourage all clients to relax.
Our client has ensured that all people who enter the salon feel welcome and confident they are offered the highest level of consultation, haircut/restyle/colour and after care service. The loyal team in place have up to 20 years hairdressing experience between them.
Key selling points -
- Large salon with 11 hair stations
- Very experienced employed team in place
- Renowned for their colouring services
- Recent £30,000 refurbishment completed (inc. new chairs)
- Excellent Google customer reviews
- Full business handover offered
- Excellent website (includes video tour of the salon/online appointment booking)
- Facebook page - 801 likes & 4.7/5 customer review score
- New Instagram page
- Further growth opportunity
Further growth potential -
- Adding beauty treatments
- Increase retail sales
- Increase the current team size
- Increase social media advertising
- Local advertising (lots of new homes being built)
- Bespoke reception desk
- Computer system - client database
- Fully fitted display shelving (with storage)
- 2 x stand-alone display shelving units
- 11 x hair stations
- 3 x unit backwash
The business is run and managed by 3 full time and 1 part time staff member.
The business trading hours are:
Monday to Wednesday - 08:30am - 18:00pm
Thursday - 08:30am - 19:30pm
Friday - 08:30am - 18:00pm
Saturday - 08:30am - 15:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The business occupies a highly desirable trading position along the High Street in the village.
The salon is surrounded by other independent businesses including restaurants, estate agents, veterinary clinic and public house as well key footfall drivers such as Morrisons Supermarket.
The salon sits central to a large residential area and several popular schools.
There is free customer parking within walking distance.
The business is comprised of the following:
Ground floor -
- Reception area
- Retail display shelving unit
- 11 hair stations (arranged to the left and right of reception)
- Customer waiting area
- Backwash area
- Storage cupboard
- Toilet facilities
- Staff kitchen
- Colouring room
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new lease to be made available to a new buyer, the rent is £2,600 per month with rates payable at £500 per month.