Well Established Hair Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £64,950 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £118,000 as of 2022, further financial information can be made avialble upon request.
Please quote reference B06279
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06279
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market a large hair & beauty salon business, centrally located within the heart of a very desirable village. Hairazors was established by our clients over 17 years ago who after careful consideration have now decided to sell to pursue different business interests.
The ‘turn-key’ salon opportunity offers both hair and beauty services and is arranged over 2 recently refurbished floors. We are advised that our clients extended the business in 2010 to create a further 4 hairdressing stations and new beauty room.
The salon currently offers the following services -
- Cut and style, restyle, blow dry, shampoo & set, cut & set
- Gents dry cut, wash & cut, clipper cut
- Childrens cuts
- Conditioning treatments - luxury Paul Mitchell treatment and Ola plex
- Colouring - includes full head tint, semi-permanent & regrowth tint, half & full head foils, full head fashion colouring
Our clients had previously rented out the beauty room to a self-employed therapist who had offered facials, nails, massage etc.
Any new owner could either advertise someone new to rent the room or look to increase the beauty side of the business by employing new therapists.
Our clients admit they run the business to suit their needs now and carry out very little business advertising, current magazine exposure includes the local parish magazine and the local Regatta magazine.
As you can see from the business photos attached, the business has been refurbished to a very high standard and now includes a total of 8 hair styling stations arranged over 2 floors.
Key selling points include -
- Business website with online booking facility
- Facebook page - 1,180 followers
- 5-star Google customer review score
- Long lease in place
- Nil business rates payable
- Currently run to suit
- Potential to double current turnover levels
- Large salon space
- Air conditioning throughout both floors
- High quality cream porcelain tiles
- Reception desk with computer/client database
- 8 x hair stations with brown leather chairs, storage & mirrors
- Several built-in storage shelving units, window display units
- Customer leather waiting chairs
- 3 x backwash units
- 2 x portable Climazone
- Nail station
- Coffee machine
- Treatment bed, storage shelving, sink unit
- Washing machine, dryer, microwave, fridge
The business is managed and ran by the 2 owners. The business also has 1 part time graduate stylist.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday - 09:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday - 09:00am - 20:00pm
Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Saturday - 09:00am - 16:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Hairazors enjoys a much sought-after trading position on Bridge Road in Shaldon, Teignmouth.
Bridge Road (A379) acts as the main link road over the River Teign into the centre of Shaldon.
Shaldon is an unspoilt village located in South Devon, facing Teignmouth. It is particularly known for its bathing, Georgian architecture and thriving community. Local attractions include Shaldon Castle and Botanical gardens, Shaldon Beach, Golf course and Ness Cove Beach.
The area is enjoying a significant increase in new residents with many new potential customers relocating from Bristol and London.
Our clients advise they have customers who travel to the salon from within a 10-mile radius.
Nearest mainline station is Teignmouth.
There is free parking available in the neighbouring streets.
Ground floor -
- Customer waiting area & reception desk
- Window display unit
- 4 x hair stations with storage
- Single backwash unit
- Customer toilets
- Storage under the stairs
- Staff kitchen area (includes laundry facilities), stock room
- Rear area with 2 x further backwash units, nail desk
- Fully equipped beauty room
- 2nd salon space - includes 4 x further hair stations with storage, coffee area
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold bases with 8 years remaining on the Lease, the rent is £1,320 per month this includes maintenance and building insurance.