Well-Established Hair Salon With A Brilliant Reputation
- Asking Price: £199,995 +SAV
Financials available upon request.
Please quote reference B05928
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B05928
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market an immaculately presented Hair & Beauty Salon.
The highly renowned and very profitable salon business, first established itself in 2010.
The ‘Turn-key’ opportunity is now been made available for sale due to our clients desire to now pursuit new business interests and maybe relocate.
The salon currently offers the following services –
- Ladies cuts
- Mens cuts
The salon previously offered a Beauty side which was also very popular however due to staff moving our client is concentrating on the hair styling side which is very busy. There are 2 x treatment rooms available for any new buyer to re-introduce this side of the business.
Our client strives to provide a relaxed environment and encourages ethical/sustainable products.
There is an excellent business website to be included in the sale which offers the benefit of ‘On-line’ booking which is a must in any modern salon.
The Facebook page keeps existing clients up to date on the recent styles and current colour trends and is a great way of letting any new client the high standard of hairstyling available. There over 500 people who follow the page and the customer review score is 5/5.
Clients can also keep up to date with the local news on the salons Instagram page.
Google reviews for the business are also 5/5.
Very rarely do salon businesses of this standard come onto the open market and we therefore recommend very early enquiries to avoid disappointment.
Our client admits they now run the business to suit and any new buyer will have lots of options to further increase this excellent turnover -
- Increase the number of hair stylists
- Re-introduce the Beauty treatment side
- Extend the opening hours
- Undertake more wedding hair services
- Link up with related hair/beauty promotion sites to attract new clients
The business is currently staffed.
The business is open 6 days a week.
The business is located in a idealic village in Wiltshire.
There is free customer car parking directly outside.
Ground Floor –
- Client Waiting Area
- Large open plan salon space with exposed original beams
- Backwash area
- Beauty Treatment Room
- Staff kitchen & storage area
- Customer/ staff toilet
- 2 back washes, and 2 back wash chair.
- One Newley installed (sept 2019) hot water system SALON MASTER-2-3 basin
- 8 styling stations
- I fridge, 3 florescent strip lights
- LED in reception and treatment rooms, 3 wall lights (plain)
- 8 quality styling chairs
- 3 metal trolleys
- 1 sideboard
- 1 vintage bench
- 9 aluminium product/ towel shelves
- 1 Butler sink
- 2 corner sinks in treatment rooms.
- A separate water heater also in treatment rooms.
- 2 colour storage shelving units
- 1 ring light for photography
- 1 large fake plant
- 6 metal footrests
- 6 metal dryer holsters
- 1 beauty treatment bed and 1 treatment trolly included.
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold with 4 years remaining, with a new lease renewable. The salon also receives full exemption on the business rates, paying 0 rates in the current tax year.