Well Established Health & Beauty Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £59,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £60,000 as of 2022, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06862
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06862
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market one of Cheshire's most well established and highly regarded beauty/wellbeing businesses with over 20 years of successful trading history.
Sandbach Health & Beauty is an independent business offering the following services -
- Eye treatments - eyebrow shape, tinting, lash lift.
- Ear piercing
- St Tropez spray tanning
- Hands and Feet- manicure, pedicure, gel extensions, Orly gel FX gel polish.
- Body treatments- massage, G5 deep massage, exfoliating body scrub, Spa Find inch wrap.
- Facials- Spa Find facials
- Mila D' Opiz facials
- Collagen facial
- Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion
- Caci non-surgical face lift and jowl treatment
- Holistic- aromatherapy, reflexology, mineral stone therapy
- Mens treatments- Mila D'Opiz facial, back massage, brow waxing, back waxing
- Packages available
- Gift Vouchers
- Spa Find
- Sea Magik
- Mila D'Opiz
- Caci international
- Crystal Clear
- St Tropez
- Australian body care
In addition to the popular gift vouchers available, our client offers a 10% student discounts scheme and client loyalty scheme.
Key selling points -
- Desirable location
- Large flexile premises
- All equipment to be included (CACI Quantum and Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion machine)
- Additional rental income potential
- New lease to be offered
- Free customer parking
- Increased local residents
- Add a permanent aesthetics clinic
- Add individual eyelashes
- Permanent makeup
- Increased team numbers
- Extended opening hours
- Increase ground floor space (rear unused yard area)
- New advertising campaign
- Social media development
- New website
- Online booking system
The following is included in the sale:
- Caci Quantum machine for face and body
- Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion machine
- St Tropez Ultimate Air machine and tanning booth
- Silhouette Epil 8 electrolysis machine
- G5 professional massage machine
- LED gel nail lamps × 3
- IBD UV lamp
- Wax pots ×5
- Heated mitts for manicure and pedicure
- Hot stones heater
- Manicure stations ×2 one with an extraction system
- Pedicure chair with built-in foot spa
- Beauty treatment couches ×5
- Paraffin wax heater
- Steristrom UV sterilising cabinet
- Beauty trolleys ×7
- Electric foot spa
- Therapist chairs ×8
- Display cabinets ×4
- Reception desk
- Storage furniture
- Kitchen fitted with a new fridge, also includes a microwave, kettle and toaster
The business is run and managed by the owner plus one full time member of staff.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 9:00am - 14:00PM
Wednesday - 9:00am - 17:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 19:00pm
Friday - 9:00am - 18:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am - 14:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Sandbach Health & Beauty is located in the historic market town of Sandbach in the affluent county of Cheshire.
The business is situated on Congleton Road within the town centre and sat amongst a plethora of complementary businesses on this quaint street.
This lovely town is located between the A533 and A534 and is within easy access of the busy M6 motorway.
The town is located around 5 miles from Middlewich and approximately 6 miles from Crewe and is served by its own railway station with excellent links into nearby Manchester.
The area offers both traditional and new housing communities with Falcon Rise and Blossom Gate, two nearby new housing developments being built within the area.
There is a large free car park directly opposite as well free parking spaces outside.
The salon occupies a pair of cottages which are over 400 years old, and have undergone some renovation, but retain much of their charm.
- Client waiting area
- Manicure room
- Under stairs storage
- Open plan treatment area and 2nd manicure station
- 3 further treatment rooms
- Spray tan room
- Pedicure station area
Large yard area - could easily be incorporated into the ground floor space for additional treatment areas
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new lease to be offered to a new buyer, the rent terms are to be negotiated.